Stickers Ordered!! - Any Other Idea's??

ChaddyA3

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just ordered 2 ASN Stickers :) much excited, Gana be representing from SA :)

Just wanted to ask all members to post up pics if they have any sticker bombs done on their cars (interior or exterior) + some window vinyls aswell.

I would like to see how it looks as I would like to have a bash at it.

Thanks guys

Keep well

Chad

how about throwing this little sticker in to the mix ....

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

i joke, i don't really think sticker bombing goes down to well on here lol its more of a thing people do to there low and slow polo's and sh!t but if you like it, go mad sticker bomb the underside of you bonnet or something that could look pretty cool.

Reactions: Danman1
I've been getting stickers for the tracks I've been on. Only 2 at the moment as my day at Brands Hatch was cancelled in January but I hope to do some more this summer:

7823bd18.jpg

Another idea i'm hoping to do is to put a sticker after the S3 badge to say how much bhp I have. Got to break 300bhp first obviously but wanting it to say something like "S305" ;)

Reactions: Customboy and deeman88
@ Westy - not a bad idea at all buddy, but the only thing is I cant do that here in SA as we dont have any great world tracks.......:-( and I wouldn't like to do it on my car if i haven't really ridden the track before. But great idea all in all and I think they would look awesome slanted in the rear window borders :) Cheers KEEP WELL ;-)

@Coatesy - not a bad idea, im not much of a bomb fan myself but would like to bomb the centre caps of my 18" RsTT's after they sprayed black. What you guys think? Cheers

@Coatesy - not a bad idea, im not much of a bomb fan myself but would like to bomb the centre caps of my 18" RsTT's after they sprayed black. What you guys think? Cheers

I was thinking of that but get stickers with my name or something to give it that personal touch!

a3namesticker.png

or similar

.... but would like to bomb the centre caps of my 18" RsTT's after they sprayed black. What you guys think? Cheers

I was thinking of that but get stickers with my name or something to give it that personal touch!
a3namesticker.png

or similar

Hey buddy, finally got my ASN stickers today :) also had a few other vinyls made :) will post pics soon after the weekend. Thats not a bad idea at all Deeman88, looks awesome IMO. i would have loved to try this idea with the ASN sticker in the middle (text area) oh yeah by the way love the rims buddy, look awesome and great 1st attempt :) Cheers:icon_thumright:

Ohhh stickers!! ohh how i love stickers and yea please post some pictures ASAP bro. and vinyls? please dont tell me your kidnapping my vinyl idea... please tell us more

What Vinyl idea buddy? haha had no idea you where fond of stickers...... Cheers Bud

Never been a fan of stickers..
I have a custard code on on my rear 1/4 glass though.

Id be intrested to know where i can get dealer stickers, like "audi southwest" to keep it looking as new.

Here are my stickers, I ride bmx so always put a few on my car. My sponsor as well as local brands or local shops i support

photo.jpg