Bye bye Audi :(

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Hiya chaps and chappesses!!

Just managed to get around to posting on my recent purchase, im sorry to say it's come at a cost of giving up my beloved Audi's after over ten years :( - I thought I'd post in the 8L bit too seeing as i've spent most of my life here :beerchug:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/other-...-audi-bmw-yes-i-s**t-you-not.html#post1522045

I'd like to thank everyone for their help and advice whilst being a member here, it's been emotional! ;)

Tim

Nice 535d! Very good choice My brother has just bought himself an e61 530d saloon.... And I'm amazed how good it is and the punch it has. Also the first auto iv driven and.... I LIKE! MPG is amazing too!

Good luck with the Bimmer Tim and now you can actually say you own the road like all BMW drivers think :p

Chris.

cheers chaps :)

Dani, you mapped yet? :) you still wanting a rear facelift trim dude....

Sports, certainly is mate, although less stable than both S3's, expected - and the auto box isn't the greatest :( - still happy with the purchase though, does what i need it to :)

Haha, ooh how my side hurt haha.

No mate, found out it wont fit as the locks different :(.

Oh Tim!!!

Well done on the purchase though and it was fun having you here....

I hope you have headlight washers on it, so you can still look cool at the lights ;)

Nice one Tim, proper family wagon time then. My mate has one (in black) and I had a ride for the first time in it the other day and it's a nice refined ride, feels a really well put together car - he's had problems with the tailgate keep popping open??

Enjoy it!!

chars Nilzy ;)

Haha, ooh how my side hurt haha.

No mate, found out it wont fit as the locks different :(.

then change the lock? it's remote activated so you aren't likely to need to worry about a different key ;)

must i continue to wipe your **** :icon_thumright:

Nice one Tim, proper family wagon time then. My mate has one (in black) and I had a ride for the first time in it the other day and it's a nice refined ride, feels a really well put together car - he's had problems with the tailgate keep popping open??

Enjoy it!!

Cheers mate - his wiring loom will be shot most likely, where it threads through one of the four channels in the boot - get him to give me a bell if he's a bit handy and i'll talk him through the repair without having to drop the roof lining - quite a bit of soldering required ;)

How can i fit a remote active one when my prefacelift doesnt have it, der haha.

Actualy yes you do, tis a bit ****ty :).

Coal.......

you must be getting old :p

hope you enjoy the new purchase

BM% is Like saying Man * I can`t say it I can`t ....... Scum :) that feels better :):):)

Mate can't believe you gone to the dark side lol. Will def miss the s3 vs threads for sure. Car looks very nice too. Any plans to remap? Evolve are meant to do great things with Beemer!

All the best matey, do the indicators work?

thanking you all muchly :)

Rav, map is defo on the charts, just need to get it how i want it, i've literally been pushed out sorting it, this weekend the manifolds getting the caustic soda treatment :)

Finger, Rav, your no more shocked than me :D least i can get away with calling Audi drivers 'c**ks' now without any recourse to myself :)

How can i fit a remote active one when my prefacelift doesnt have it, der haha.

Actualy yes you do, tis a bit ****ty :).

Meh, cut me some slack, bin a while since i've dealt with an 8L, let alone an unmapped one :)