Help...what's this pipe??

S3 Rav

Reaction score
Hey guys a little help please. Car in question is my dads 52 plate cupra. He's got a split pipe and I'm trying to identify which pipe it is as want to get it replaced. Would these be replaceable with pipes from an a3/s3 as I could keep an ee out in classifieds for it. Pipe in question is below

a3009295.jpg

ff56116e.jpg

Cheers guys.

Rocker/crankcase breather pipe that goes to the infamous hockey puck valve.
Source one from any ko3 car I guess. Maybe forge do a silicone replacement, check awesomegtis website and ebay for a silicone one.

Hey guys a little help please. Car in question is my dads 52 plate cupra. He's got a split pipe and I'm trying to identify which pipe it is as want to get it replaced. Would these be replaceable with pipes from an a3/s3 as I could keep an ee out in classifieds for it. Pipe in question is below

a3009295.jpg

ff56116e.jpg

Cheers guys.

I have a brand spanking new OEM one still in the Audi wrapper if you are interested, they are around £30 from Audi!

Exactly the same has happened on my brothers mk4 gti I keep telling him to get a new one but he won't listen! We're Twins and we couldn't be any different when it comes to our cars!

How much jojo.
Jo jo would it fit my dads cupra?

I'm at work atm, need to go home and find it, I purchased it to convert my early APY to a later setup, but the badger5 kept my OEM pipe.

Should fit a LCR, unsure about a normal cupra?

£20 posted would cover it.

Hello mate cool let me know. Along as it can be confirmed that it will def fit my dads car I'd def be interested bud.

OK Rav, looking at my pipe, it looks similar, but not the same, so sorry can't help you out mate.

My one is for an AMK or BAM engine I believe.

thats the breather hose pipe mate.
its cost £32 at the stealers.
when it goes the engine will judder
and splutter from cold as if its ****ed
for 23 seconds then reun normal after wards.
you might even smell some fuel as well.
this is a video link of what happens when it goes.
COLD START MISFIRE ON AUQ 1.8 20VT - YouTube