R-Tech you daddies!!

17705 cause by a silly stock thershold on a map call "Untere Schwelle für Leck vor Drosselklappe Erkennung im Leerlauf bei niedriger t" its temp related and can easy be fixed by changing the lower threshold for lower temps.

good to see all good things about r-tech just need down pipe and sports cat and will be off to nick myself for stage 2 map and of course the packet of hob nobs lol

Haha Syro u will have a great time just make sure cars running sweet and had no vagcom issues or faults and enjoy mate!

will do m8 keep us posted on how urs is doing after the boost increase im not after big numbers but good response im aiming for launch and pull like my m8s r32 thats running standard apart from full miltek system and cai induction kit

Well just like u I'm not after big numbers but a great smooth power delivery and so far even though I'm running just 221bhp it does make me smile all day long!

Niki, do you speak German? or have you just read a few too many definition files over the past few years or so?

Niki, do you speak German? or have you just read a few too many definition files over the past few years or so?

Cannot speak or write english let alone German... lol

I understand Bosch abriviations and can reconise German words. I would love to learn German it would make by job much quicker and there would be no need for google translate all day long...lol

From my trips to the Ring in recent years I have German dialled!

I can now confidently ask for as many beers as I see fit (so long as they're all large), up to 100 Currywurst with Chips, and I've also picked up the german for Driveshaft, glue, and thread lock!

Klieber! Super Klieber!

then thread lock was something like Gevinda Klieber.

Driveshaft though, jesus, how anyone spells that, I think it was Antweilips or something equally made up!

Zwei Gross Bier Bitte! on the other hand, or Gross Currywurst Mit Frittes Bitte! I'm fine with those.

Anyway, I feel this thread has been thoroughly de-railled. I wonder what the krauts will make of my R-tech stickered A3 when I finally get out there later this year!