WHAT THE....

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Audi selling mode cars??????? not even just lightly modified either...

Cant read it properly , but does that look like 390BHP ???
yes WTF ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I bet the dealer bought the car and said to the owner that the modifications do not add to the value, if anything they de-value the car!

Is it brand new? I wonder how much they purchased it for?

No... Its 2002, which brings up another question... Who in their right mind would spend near £8500 on an S3 and sell it within a few months???

Rich

Saw one that Lomond did for one of the Rangers football players and it was £42000 365BHP it had 20" wheels Porsche brakes and obviously the works to get the power up it looked really good but Lomond do charge a lot for whatever you want done. I got quoted £700 just for lowering springs to be fitted.

seriously thinking about buying it. had an s3 before my rs4 and to be honest it was a lot more fun. They've just given me the full spec and I have confirmed the prices with kim collins:

330 bhp = 7000
movit brakes = 1500
h & r suspension = 745

the car was part of thier md's collection (which is massive) and has done 5k since june 02. they says it has some lag then snaps your neck! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

ooo nice

Lomond not the only one though - I test drove a 330bhp MTM car for sale with Scotts (RIP) in London
the car PXed for an RS4