K Valve ?

A3 T

Lord Of The Rings
Reaction score
I was just reading on another site that someone has fitted a N75 K valve to there car with good results.

I know the standard F valve is best but I've never even heard of a K valve so I'm interested to hear your thoughts (especially if you have one fitted).

N75s are VERY subjective and vary in their effectiveness from car to car. You just have to try it. What works on one car won't neccessarily work on yours, it sounds like an updated J valve,or an rs4 valve? ive run a J valve for 2 years but im on an APY engine that does not seem to mind them,(or rather the ECU) in later models it seems to cause spikey running conditions.
I think the latest standard version is the H valve... Why are you thinking of changing by the way?

N75s are VERY subjective and vary in their effectiveness from car to car. You just have to try it. What works on one car won't neccessarily work on yours, it sounds like an updated J valve,or an rs4 valve? ive run a J valve for 2 years but im on an APY engine that does not seem to mind them,(or rather the ECU) in later models it seems to cause spikey running conditions.
I think the latest standard version is the H valve... Why are you thinking of changing by the way?

I'm not really after a new valve mate, I've just never read about the K valve as people usually try either a J or H.

I think the latest standard valve is the E that super seeded the F, and people try and get a more aggressive boost by using the J or H.

All this talk has got me thinking that maybe i should change mine as its getting on a bit......LOL