Will these wheels fit my car?

Benjiman46

R-Tech Terrorist
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am looking at some Audi TT / rs4 wheels on eBay with specs of 8x18 5x112 ET43. They are genuine Audi alloys, but just wondered if my car has a pcd of 110 or 112...

I have a 2000 Audi S3 Quattro 210

The eBay guy isn't really that helpful, he's just a scrap dealer and hasn't a clue what he's selling -.-

Cheers in advance!! :)

hey mate

No they wont you need 5x100 pcd for 2000 s3 it changed to 5x112 with the 8p chassis

james

Or a set of 5x100 - 5x112 PCD adapters. Do you know the offset of the alloys??

Adaptor plates are not advised as they warp under intense heat and easily bend, if you are wanting to do abit of ''flat footing'',''tracking'' i wouldn't advise adaptors as they can snap at the bolt heads due to torque, seen a few at the local track break and ended up in some nasty accidents (not just Audi's but also old-schools & Beemers) I would rather stick with the 5/100 than adapt it and regret it. Same goes with re-routing the 5/112 - 5/100, Not clever in my opinion. (seen some stupid a$$es do it here in SA and doesn't do the car well at all) Leave the rim as VAG brought it out + go with the PCD they recommend - OEM. Cheers guys keep well

U can lways find a set of replica wheels that will fit ur car mate

Above damo et43

Lol cheers dan, face in cornflakes moment ;)

Adaptor plates are not advised as they warp under intense heat and easily bend, if you are wanting to do abit of ''flat footing'',''tracking'' i wouldn't advise adaptors as they can snap at the bolt heads due to torque, seen a few at the local track break and ended up in some nasty accidents (not just Audi's but also old-schools & Beemers) I would rather stick with the 5/100 than adapt it and regret it. Same goes with re-routing the 5/112 - 5/100, Not clever in my opinion. (seen some stupid a$$es do it here in SA and doesn't do the car well at all) Leave the rim as VAG brought it out + go with the PCD they recommend - OEM. Cheers guys keep well

I run pcd adapters as do a few of my mates and alot of lads on here. Biggest issue would be adding unsprung weight, as said if you invest in a good set of adapters from a trusted manufacturer all should be fine. Buy cheap expect to end up in a ditch.
Iv never heard of a set warping but that dont mean they wont.
I wouldn't recommend them for the track all the same.

Are these the newer style rs4 wheels or the old style ?? If old style hold out and look for some rstt's ad they'r 5x100 as per Danes link :thumbsup:

@Damo.h - All personal opinions & preferences are cool with me, Bought a set through a dealer here in SA (not to mention set from ECS) for my B5 A4 and they didn't go well on the car, I personally didn't feel comfortable with them on :) then after I bought a new set of rims I started hearing stories and as mentioned saw a couple of nasty incidences at our local track. I must say its unfortunate that manufacturers didn't have one set pcd for rims,etc as the B6 S4 AVUS rims look pretty awesome on a S3 and many others too.18" B5 Rs4 reps (RSTT's) go great on the A3/S3 and look great :) Cheers chaps have a great day

Yup everyone has their own views dude :thumbsup:

Avus III's ftw ;)

@Damo.h - All personal opinions & preferences are cool with me, Bought a set through a dealer here in SA (not to mention set from ECS) for my B5 A4 and they didn't go well on the car, I personally didn't feel comfortable with them on :) then after I bought a new set of rims I started hearing stories and as mentioned saw a couple of nasty incidences at our local track. I must say its unfortunate that manufacturers didn't have one set pcd for rims,etc as the B6 S4 AVUS rims look pretty awesome on a S3 and many others too.18" B5 Rs4 reps (RSTT's) go great on the A3/S3 and look great :) Cheers chaps have a great day

were they hubcentric

I have 3 rs4 alloys 5x100 and 5x112 that I'm going to refurb and sell soon. They will be in classifieds in about a week if you still need. Obviously you'll have to get a 4th.. I have it but she's a little wobbly.

Ahhh if only they were closer mate, I'm in Worksop so it's too far for me to travel for some wheels. They are the exact ones I want though!!!

Wheel courier wil charge around £45 delivered anywhere uk mainland dude so don't let location put you off if you see something you like.

Also be careful with proper b5 rs4 wheels as the first lot were made from a soft compound, so buckle easily, and have a T in the part number. Audi replaced them with a harder compound with AE in the part number. The offset will be much more agresive and will be close to 0 with hub adapters.