Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Ok Damo thanks for looking, back to the drawing board, i will get a couple cut anyway and you and jim (op) can test them ...

2. # ADS
    ADS

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Nice one buddy, you da man I'll keep a look out tho see if anything comes up.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Ok Damo thanks for looking, back to the drawing board, i will get a couple cut anyway and you and jim (op) can test them ...
    Dave, that's very kind of you. Many thanks.

Happy to help, pay, test in situ etc...just give me the nod and let me know what info you require to sort.

I imagine that this could be a little earner if you can pull it off as, like we have discovered, no one is doing it whatsoever.

Thanks again

Ming Blue S3, Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo, Custom Map, Bosch 480 injectors, Custom TIP, Forge FMIC, 3" Downpipe, 200 Cell Sport CAT, Full Stainless, XS Power Mani, 6 Paddle Clutch, Red silicone hoses, LCR Brembo's, Forge 007p, KW Suspension Kit, Green filter, THS Mounts, 11mm & 16mm spacers, H&R Anti-roll bars, RS6 18" alloys, Michelin PS3's, Red Dog Bone Mount, Neuspeed quickshift, Boost Gauge, Aero wipers, LCR splitter, Forge Tie-bars, LED bulbs, Armrest, Custom TT pedals.

5th Gear

Status
    sorry dave...accidentally disliked a post. how can i remove the dislike?

Ming Blue S3, Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo, Custom Map, Bosch 480 injectors, Custom TIP, Forge FMIC, 3" Downpipe, 200 Cell Sport CAT, Full Stainless, XS Power Mani, 6 Paddle Clutch, Red silicone hoses, LCR Brembo's, Forge 007p, KW Suspension Kit, Green filter, THS Mounts, 11mm & 16mm spacers, H&R Anti-roll bars, RS6 18" alloys, Michelin PS3's, Red Dog Bone Mount, Neuspeed quickshift, Boost Gauge, Aero wipers, LCR splitter, Forge Tie-bars, LED bulbs, Armrest, Custom TT pedals.

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimgrim77 View Post
    sorry dave...accidentally disliked a post. how can i remove the dislike?
    Dont worry about it jim it will file with rest of them....

5th Gear

Status
    Dont worry about it jim it will file with rest of them....
    How's the footrest going?

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    It will be saturday when i get a couple cut as im extremely busy at work on other projects...pm me your address for delivery,,

5th Gear

Status
    It will be saturday when i get a couple cut as im extremely busy at work on other projects...pm me your address for delivery,,
    Nice one. Thanks again.

I'm onto it now. Address on way.

2nd Gear

Status
    *BUMP*

Anything progress with these?

5th Gear

Status
    Not really. Dave was working on it and I was sourcing a TT pedal template...which I'm still waiting for from eBay!

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add S3_DAVE on Facebook Visit S3_DAVE's Instagram Channel
    I know I’m bumping an old thread but was wondering if anyone has any luck with a foot rest have just put on TT pedals and feel like the plain footrest is letting it down.

I have found these:

AUDI A3,S3 & A2 ST/ST FOOTREST PEDALS | eBay

But it looks like they are for the later model than the 8L I like the fact there is an S3 emblem in the middle tops it off.

Has anyone got the measurements for the footrest?

Thanks Dave

Neutral

Status
    Sure there is a thread about somewhere, where a member has had a TT one cut to size to fit the 8L.
    Audi A3 TDI Sport 130

5th Gear

Status
    Nope that was me.

I cut one down.

Check my progress thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12