A3 1.8T With pictures

Pops848

Reaction score
Hey all,

Here's my latest A3, I bought nearly 2 weeks ago but only got round to washing it recently and taking some pictures so here it is

IMG_1576-Copy.jpg

IMG_1575-Copy.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

It is currently running with
full milltek exhaust system
Forge 007p DV
K&N Air filters
REVO Stage 1 Remap at 200BHP
S3 Alloy Wheels

Next steps I want to do is
Alloy Wheel Refurb
FMIC
TIP
REVO Stage 2
Tinted read windows
Possibly lower it, but I like the ride so not sure?

If you want to retain the ride then go with Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

Subtle drop and better than factory ride quality.

Looks great buddy,Nice and clean - looks good on the S3's rims, Look for a set of Springs or Coilies, A3's are way too high stock. take a look at mine (looks High) haha, good luck buddy and keep vagging :thumbsup: Cheers

If you want to retain the ride then go with Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

Subtle drop and better than factory ride quality.

Been looking at these springs, it quotes to lowers it 25-30mm. Is this right? I want it better ride and handling but not too low, I hate speed bump scraping and my drive is quite steep

Been looking at these springs, it quotes to lowers it 25-30mm. Is this right? I want it better ride and handling but not too low, I hate speed bump scraping and my drive is quite steep

Sounds like the Eibach pro kit will be perfect for you then. See here for our prices for these:

Audi - A3 8L (96-03) - Lowering Springs - GNJ Motorsport

I have always fitted either Eibach or H&R springs to my own cars and can't recommend either enough really.

Another mystery.....01 plate, yet the indicators are rectangular not square!

Seems the 8L comes in many different versions, like the guy who has the intercooler side of he bumper (by the tow eye) blanked off, where mine was hollowed out

Another mystery.....01 plate, yet the indicators are rectangular not square!

Seems the 8L comes in many different versions, like the guy who has the intercooler side of he bumper (by the tow eye) blanked off, where mine was hollowed out
Not really a mystery, my last TQS was an X plate (facelift) which was the cross over. Y plate and beyond was facelift, meaning rectangular indicators etc.