Exhaust uk in Sheffield

Keiran

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if any of you lads from around Sheffield have been to exhaust uk and if so what are your thoughts on them? Off down there today for a quote on a full system :)

Going back about 3 years or so now but they fitted a full system to my bi turbo S4 for around £800 I think. Very nice and helpful chaps, let you look under the car whilst its on the ramps after fitting etc. They also have a decent waiting area.
They will basically do whatever you like in what ever style you like.

Yer been down today mate and they were awesome. Booked in at the end of the month :) can't wait. The jobs look mint what they've done in the waiting area. Are you from Sheffield pal?

Mate where you from?

I had my s3 done last month, i provided the downpipe and decat and they made me a custom 3" system then.

I'm from batemoor mate just round corner from meadowhead where bouts u from pal? They do a good job?

Wheres meadowhead mate? Im from barnsley :).

Yeah and no, they managed to keep the system 3" all the way through but theyve not done a neat job of getting around the rear diff etc so its causing a few speed bump issues but part from that yeah sound.

It's rite at the south of Sheffield mate next to chesterfield an that. Cool ill let u know how I get on there but so far so good. :)

Bit far from my neck of the woods then lol.

You having cat bak or turbo back?

Good lad, same as me :), youll love it.

Ads wheres abouts you from?

Get ready for noise haha, mine sounds sick. Drop me a pm when your going and ill come down if i can.

Yer I will do pal. I'm booked in on the 2nd of April so I'll message u nearer the time an c if yr busy.