Some Bas@;*& hit me tonight

Stepho

Reaction score
I was sitting minding my own buisness at a set of RED lights, when I heard someone honk thier horn, my first insticts were to check the lights which were still at red, checked back in the mirror to find some assh@le trying to squeeze a megane coupe between me and a car in the next lane. Thought I had beter move pronto, just got moving before hearing the dreadfull Wallop. Guy ran first red light then another before a Shogun closly followed. Got to work and assessed the damage to find I am ONE LUCKY man, as the only thing they hit was my mirror. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Turns out it was a D/D. Police caught up with them at a later incident. I can only assume the others chaceing had there motors damaged. It happened just outside Strathclyde Park which is a meeting place for motors on a Sunday night. I was lucky to see them comming and take action, however I can't immagine everyone at the lights were quite so lucky.

Wow thats ridiculous!!

Just as well they caught them so you can get them to sort it otherwise you may have had to get some mirrors the same as IanL-S3's!

Ha ha ha just kidding Ian!!

i was just thinking the same!! but i wouldnt wish that fate on any man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sorry to hear about steph. but i suppose you can only console yourself with the fact that your body work was untouched. and even better news that they caught the fekker.

If your nice chrome cover is still in good condition and you are getting a new mirror from other guys insurance - give me a shout.

cheers and here's to trouble free motoring in the future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif