Downpipe options.

S3featesV9

Reaction score
Well as my car is in bits waiting for the crank to be regrinded and new forged rods to be fitted I thought I'd take this opportunity to get a 3'dp fitted. So it's another step closer to stage 2.

Just wondering which of these three is 'the better option'

Xspower
Turbo revs
Pipewerx

Going to keep standard cat In place for time being.

Cheers peeps

I bought the toyosport one mate and it's a fantastic bit of kit and not shabby with all gaskets and bolts needed and a great piece of kit ! Turborevs and toyosport ones look and proberly are the exact same

Id say xspower, excellent bit of kit and cheaper than the pipewerx one.

Not sure if any of them will mate to the standard cats as will need to split into twin pipes ;)

Oh yeah...******!!

Doubt I can afford to buy sports cat and dp.

No 3" DP will mate to the std cats... the XS Power one comes with a 200cell cat iirc...

<tuffty/>

Xs power one with sport cat or go custom. At the price though, the xspower is a real bargain.

You may as well speak with dan Bryant on here, or check his Facebook page, to get a deal direct from relentless USA for it.

While you are at it, sort the Mani out too for another £197. Probably only about £500 for all elements actually. Check previous threads.

The Mani and the downpipe are immense mods.

Just to confirm, the xs power dp and decat is the same as the relentless one thats on ebay? is that correct? I was always going to go pipewerx, but before i went to order this morning. i thought i woul do some last minute research and now im unsure whats best? I can save iver £100 if i go relentess. Is this a good option? thanks

Just to confirm, the xs power dp and decat is the same as the relentless one thats on ebay? is that correct? I was always going to go pipewerx, but before i went to order this morning. i thought i woul do some last minute research and now im unsure whats best? I can save iver £100 if i go relentess. Is this a good option? thanks

Yes... both the same thing... its the one that Welly worked on with them..

<tuffty/>

Reactions: krisrg87
one and the same. as Tufty says above.

xspower is the uk re-sellers name of the american manufacturer's (relentless) part.

sam bryant will get it cheaper direct though. better than ebay.

Well I think I'd probably get a decat as it'll be cheaper, but obviously MOT will be nightmare. How do ppl get it through? Also if the police found out would I be in trouble?

Because obviously as already stated the standard cats are twin pipe...so it's not like I can just swap it bk over for the MOT?

Well I think I'd probably get a decat as it'll be cheaper, but obviously MOT will be nightmare. How do ppl get it through? Also if the police found out would I be in trouble?

Because obviously as already stated the standard cats are twin pipe...so it's not like I can just swap it bk over for the MOT?

If your friendly with your garage you can always "have a word" (it was the condition that mine was put on with my mechanic)

If the old bill pull you just say you bought the car like it...they cant prove other wise if you have valid mot.

Just thought i'd put up a teaser photo ;)

b2856f24.jpg

Just showed today for a mate whilst hes on his hols :)

Sambryant is his name. On here and Facebook. Ask to be friend or private message him.