Lovely weather in London today, Obviously this followed

deeman88

Watch this space...
Reaction score
Seeing as the weather was lovely today in my neck of the woods... here is what i did...

Darlington

IMG_20120301_111715-1.jpg

IMG_20120301_155917.jpg

IMG_20120301_165529.jpg

i tried to get a close up after waxing, here goes ...

IMG_20120301_165543.jpg

thanks benh999 and lol.... slydog18, i will do that soon-ish. :iagree:

Used to live in camber well as I used to work at kings hospital.

Nice colour. Would have done mine but stuck in the office all day.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i hate waxing!.. specially on black cars (like mine!) maximum respect to anyone who can be bothered and has the patience to wax (to be fair tho, i have ADD which probs don't help!), motors lookin tho good buddy :thumbsup:

But yea, same same on the centre caps. need to get them sorted!

What have you done??

LOL...only messing mate, good effort there, wish I had the time to clean mine :(

loool, you guys,

@Nilz - a big bird sh*t on my car and i read online somewhere that the best way to get it off was to take a clothe and apply it in a circular motion haha.

@VAG-Slag - Caps will be top of the list and waxing is enjoyable lol,

@Dan-jnr - thanks, there's always tomorrow or the weekend, or i can wax mine again on yur behalf

@S3 RAV - i used to work up them sides too... very active and lively neighbourhood

VAG-Slag:1510764 said:
(i have ADD which probs don't help!)

This is up there in the top 15 list of the worst excuses I have ever heard.

Think long and hard about what you write if you choose to reply.

This is up there in the top 15 list of the worst excuses I have ever heard.

".

Jrado, you come out with some bold statements to say they least and admittedly (to your credit) a lot of them hold some truth... this one, how ever, is just blind ignorance. I have ADD (i.e. ATTENTION deficit disorder) meaning i find it difficult to pay ATTENTION to pretty much anything for more than 30 seconds, specially something as repetitive as waxing... Maybe you should "thing long and hard about what you write if you choose to reply" ? . . . .​

looking good nice to see you sorted that sticker lol good talking to ya other night at ace

lol, yea its all sorted, and your ride has some serious power :)