My Recent Nurburgring Trip

• Thread starter imported_Stewart
  • Start date
I like that arty shot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm itching to get back there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, lets get a trip organised then!

Cheap hotels, camping spots, gorgeous scenery and roads and excellent food abound in the area, its petrol head heaven /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It is booked!! But I'll be doing it in a decent hotel and not in a tent!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm going Sept 10-13th. I can't go before as the Mrs is due to have our first child at the end of June.

Which hotel are you staying in Scotty? How many are going?

Looks like you had a good time, anymore pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Great photos ,i think the funniest one was the C8 going round the track

If you check on the Ringers forum you often find links to other peoples pages and often find pics of your car. I always have! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

For info on the trip I'm doing see HERE. It's on the TT forum but so far I think it's all ex TT owners (S4, Evo, Exige, RS6, etc etc) So far i think there's about 8 of us.

Scotty., on the TT forum, the stated ferry price of £180 pp is outrageous! We paid £57 per car! Thats with Norfolk line from Dover to Dunkerque on a group deal, 7 cars... The normal price was ninety odd ...

Perhaps worth telling them?

I'll probably be using SpeedFerries. Normally about £50. I'm just waiting on a mate to decide if he's coming in mine or in his and then I'll start to get involved with sorting it out.

Are you interested?

Tentatively, yes. Would have liked to go a little earlier in the year though... September is a long time to wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just looked at that thread. The £180 was the approx cost of the accomodation inc breakfast, dinner, wine etc.

September is a long time away but I haven't got a choice.

I'm having to race karts in the mean time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif