Best place to buy quantum platinum

niallh

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Went to TPS today to try and get a hold of 5L of oil to be told that they are strictly enforcing trade customer only rule from the start of this month. So where is the best/ cheapest place to buy it otherwise. Not really wanting to pay the £50 the dealers are quoting me

Tried leeds and bradford, neither will sell to non-trade anymore

Hmmm the guy at my tps just puts on any account.
do you have an old receipt from tps?
they have an acount no. and address on them.
Ring up and use that account and collect

Are you sure it's £50 from Audi? Last time I bought some it was about £30 from VW. What about a Skoda or Seat dealership, maybe they'd be cheaper if you live close to one.
If not then these guys are really good for mail order VAG parts: Quantum Oil Range - Synta, Longlife, Platinum

Are you sure it's £50 from Audi? Last time I bought some it was about £30 from VW. What about a Skoda or Seat dealership, maybe they'd be cheaper if you live close to one.
If not then these guys are really good for mail order VAG parts: Quantum Oil Range - Synta, Longlife, Platinum

Rang them today, thats the price they gave. Was only looking to see if there was anywhere local as i was planning on an oil change tomorrow. Will have to wait till next week if i order online

Not gonna buy it when I know that they've put over a 100% mark up on it. Wish I knew someone local who's account I could use. Only wanting one bottle of oil

I went to the coventry tps on Saturday and they had no problems serving me? I've got some stuff on order with them too which due on the 1st... Just phone up, say your from a local garage and say you will pick up xD

I rang TPS last week to get some switches for the wifes Polo and they gave me the same price as VW Main Dealer as well, which was a surprise, although last year I got a battery from them for my car and they gave me that at trade price.