wanna get a stage 1 remap worth getting a miltec cat back to

dre_S3

Reaction score
will it make much difference as i want to get it mapped at amd i know they do an offer half price map with milltec cat back but its still £500 extra is it worth it or stay standard with the map

Not to offend anyone here that have used Amd but I wouldn't recommend them at all I used to have a golf before and there remaps just didn't sit right with the car was running lean and had a few problems this is just my own personal opinion through experience, give rtech a call they do mobile remapping stage one Ben did my Audi and was the best remap I have ever had, also the exhaust would help flow better but standard exhaust was perfectly fine with my stage one and never changed it till I went to stage 2 so I would say just stick with it, a decat or sports cat would be a better idea IMO good luck with the remap!

If they are doing a discount on the MAP and you intend fitting a Milltek at some point I'd go with it. It wont necessarily give you any gain but you can take advantage of the discount. If you then go stage 2 you'll already have the CAT back and just need the sports CAT or De CAT to complete the system.

HTH
Steve

Last edited: