Thread: deeman88's A3 Build Thread

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    yep nothing....

2. # ADS
    ADS

Watch this space...

Status
    I noticed the passenger window would go down and have some trouble coming back up.

I researched it on here and asked around and was adviced to change the window carriers. Off to the stealers I go, and might aswell order some new wheel bolts while im there.
    Got helped by my VAG friendly best mate to change the window carriers. Didn't take pictures because it was a bit wet outside and wasnt too keen on getting the phone out.

Then one morning the car wouldn't start or charge and this happened while out shopping. Had to call the AA, and was advised to buy a new battery. So went to buy a Heavy Duty one to cope with the In Car Entertainment running in the car.
    Once Again, No pics.

Lastly in October:
    After Lowering the car, the ABS Cables were rubbing on the wheel so that brought up the ABS Light. Off to the stealers again and boy where they happy to see me again! got 2 ABS Sensors and the cables and replaced them just in time for the MOT.
    My Build Thread... Nothing too special

Mods: ASN Sticker on Rear Driver Window, Forge 006, KO3s Turbo, Silicone TIP, 3inch Downpipe, Decat, FK Coilovers, Bosch Aero Retrofits, NGK 6458 Sparkplugs.

To do : Front and Rear 25mm ARB, Strut Brace, Adjustable Droplinks, Poly Red DogBone, Remap, FMIC... to be completed

Watch this space...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    yep nothing....
    was battling with the wifi my friend

Mods: ASN Sticker on Rear Driver Window, Forge 006, KO3s Turbo, Silicone TIP, 3inch Downpipe, Decat, FK Coilovers, Bosch Aero Retrofits, NGK 6458 Sparkplugs.

To do : Front and Rear 25mm ARB, Strut Brace, Adjustable Droplinks, Poly Red DogBone, Remap, FMIC... to be completed

Watch this space...

Status
    November was a slightly quiet month, managed to convince my other friend to sell me his 18" RS8 Reps and he did it. Yay me! Some photos below.BeforeAfter

5th Gear

Status
    Looks better already. 17" are way too small.
    deeman88 likes this.

Ming Blue S3, Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo, Custom Map, Bosch 480 injectors, Custom TIP, Forge FMIC, 3" Downpipe, 200 Cell Sport CAT, Full Stainless, XS Power Mani, 6 Paddle Clutch, Red silicone hoses, LCR Brembo's, Forge 007p, KW Suspension Kit, Green filter, THS Mounts, 11mm & 16mm spacers, H&R Anti-roll bars, RS6 18" alloys, Michelin PS3's, Red Dog Bone Mount, Neuspeed quickshift, Boost Gauge, Aero wipers, LCR splitter, Forge Tie-bars, LED bulbs, Armrest, Custom TT pedals.

Watch this space...

Status
    These A3's came with 16's!! But i want to get a descent set of 17's because these 18's are a big dent on the wallet right now

come fly with me

Status
    Just read through, good work buddy! The ride had a nice stance to it now
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

4th Gear

Status
    Keep up the good work bro was good seeing u yesterday u coming down to COLLIERS wood today ?
    p

THE BLUE BEAST, TAKEN FROM ME, GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
    RTECH STAGE 2 REMAP NOW RUNNING 223 BHP AND 253 FTLB OF TORQUE,
    SUBARU IMPREZA WRX ESTATE SOON TO BE RUNNING 340 BHP
    ANTI LAG/LAUNCH CONTROL/MAF LESS/ LOVE IT !!

Watch this space...

Status
    Yeah it was a good lil quick meet, but can't make it today gotta go Luton with the missus! But gonna be at AMD though. Enjoy. @JayA3 thanks bro, its getting there slowly, just need to get some spacers and bigger loop ARB

4th Gear

Status
    Just had a read through mate good stuff keep up the good work
    you going ace cafe on tues ? If you are see you then

Watch this space...

Status
    Heyy! Yea I'll definitely be at ace for definite. Silly me managed to miss the 2 events I had planned to attend this weekend. Doh! seee you Tuesday

Neutral

Status
    Cars looking good bro when you fitted coilies did you replace the drop links or not?

Watch this space...

Status
    Thanks, no I haven't replaced them yet. It rubs when I go over bumps in the road at speed etc though. But gonna add that to my money-pit list

Neutral

Status
    Haha yeah mate tell me about it best to get it sorted though

Watch this space...

Status
    Will definitely do that. My passengers love asking me "whats that?" But yeah its on the list... damn need to update this thread with some new stuff

Neutral

Status
    Hahaha let me know which ones you opt for in the end as im after some, also considering wheel spacers but not to bothered about that atm!

Watch this space...

Status
    It looks like you are looking at my money pit list mate haha! Need my alloys to sit flush!!

Neutral

Status
    Hahaha probably mate your a couple of steps ahead of me so will let you make the mistakes first

Watch this space...

Status
    Haha I'll research it on here, because I know it was brought up a few weeks ago. I think its a 15mm and 25mm spacer kit that's needed for our cars. But soon soon.

Neutral

Status
    Ahh really yeah well post a few pics up and keep me updated mate wanna start coming to a few meeets once car is sorted!

Watch this space...

Status
    Oh yeah. Will post a few pics and start updating this thread soon! Where bouts you at? And that you getting done to.the car at the moment?

Neutral

Status
    Well on the list Jom coilovers, either 17 or 18 alloys of some sort either bbs or s3s, drop links wheels spacers top mounts speaker upgrades maybe straight through and any other little niggles. Im from east anglia mate what about you?

Watch this space...

Status
    Descent list you got there, I'm in south east London so automatically I gotta attend Ace Cafe every month etc lol. The Seat Leon Cupra R mounts are a good upgrade I heard, will look into getting them on my car aswell soon.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by deeman88 View Post
    Descent list you got there, I'm in south east London so automatically I gotta attend Ace Cafe every month etc lol. The Seat Leon Cupra R mounts are a good upgrade I heard, will look into getting them on my car aswell soon.

Will keep me busy mate haha, yeah you gotta get some pics up from tonight if you go, Yeah might look in to that later on.

Watch this space...

Status
    Hey guys been away for a little while. Will update you on any progress I do in a little while. Right now time is not on my side

Drive safe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12