Month later.. still no luck

N4THW

Reaction score
Literally spent the last 4 weeks looking near enough everyday for a S3 front bumper, mine is damaged and I need to replace asap and thought whilst I'm at it may aswell upgrade to an S3 one... but now I'm finding it so hard to find one… cannot find one anywhere. Pref in black so I posted a thread here just incase anyone here knows of anyone breaking an s3 or anywhere I can look on the internet, i've looked on most audi breakers and ebay. ones on ebay are either damaged or something along that line

You're not looking very hard are you? I've seen 3 or 4 on ebay over the last month, and there are countless ones being broken at the moment.

I could go out and buy one tomorrow.

I've got an S3 bumper, can't see what the fuss is. Without the arches it looks over kill and disproportionate IMO.

391061_10150569882865130_709735129_11631489_325709452_n.jpg

thanks for the help both of you, appreciate all the links @customboy.

maybe its personal preference @16klappe because to me your car looks spot on. Where do you suggest I look for the ones you know of being broken? If not cheers anyway - i don't wanna come across thick as **** because I do search properly, I'm just not willing to spend £200 on a front bumper only in primer lol which is the only decent one on ebay I found other day.

I think it looks too fat and just wrong, I was going to swap it with Prawn for his standard bumper. Apart from the keying down one side and the almighty dent in the door it's my least favorite thing about the car.

IMO this looks much better -

a3farley034.jpg

a3farley026.jpg

The irony here is that the bumper pictured there IS my bumper...

S3's being broken on ebay at the moment -

2000 Audi S3 Breaking For Spares | eBay

Audi S3 Breaking 2000 8L chassis | eBay

BREAKING AUDI S3 QUATTRO 2001 FACELIFT | eBay

2003 Audi S3 1.8t Breaking Spares | eBay

audi s3 breaking...everything price to sell at bargain price | eBay

And S3 bumpers on ebay -

This one is only 125 quid)
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

AUDI S3 FRONT BUMPER 8L9807111 A3 S LINE SPORT | eBay

also, i'd happily take ur bumper off ur hands for my standard one (had to buy another one in the end but still want an s3 one!) and some £

maybe its the fact i've never had one on my car is the fact i want one so badly, im not sure but i just dislike the a3 bumper ! i agree about the fatter arches tho.