Just had the best drive ever!!

Customboy

Reaction score
Right everyone I just fitted my forge fmic a week ago and haven't really pushed the car hard as I don't do many miles a year only 3k but today thought I would give it a nice run down the a2 and all I can say us wow! The whole car just came Alive and was so quick and pulled so strong I still haven't stopped smiling and can't wait now for my ko3s turbo to be fitted Monday and remap next week let the good times roll!!

Right everyone I just fitted my forge fmic a week ago and haven't really pushed the car hard as I don't do many miles a year only 3k but today thought I would give it a nice run down the a2 and all I can say us wow! The whole car just came Alive and was so quick and pulled so strong I still haven't stopped smiling and can't wait now for my ko3s turbo to be fitted Monday and remap next week let the good times roll!!

That's great to hear! I had a similar feeling a year or so ago. The fmic is a great shout.

It'll feel quicker with more mid-range torque and quicker throttle response as opposed to much bhp gain though.

Yeah him ur do right I don't push the car hard very often but with the decat and downpipe and other mods the car feels so great not made for a 12 year old car!!

Yes, FMIC is effective for keeping inlets down, but the cool air temps we have now are also a factor in your cars performance, Turbo cars just likes cold air! - Simples!

Just can't wait to fit my new turbo and get my remap down !! I'm going to wet myself I'm so excited haha!