N249 Bypass.. Isit for me?

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
Hello all.

Been looking at doing the N249 Bypass purely as a way of removing the pain in the *** box ontop of my spark plugs which makes changing them time consuming.

Ive read about the Pros and Cons, and it seems a sensible upgrade.

Does anyone know if the MTM tune would be affected by this being removed? - I dont know what PSI my turbo is running until i get myself down to Rtech in a week or two.

Hello all.

Been looking at doing the N249 Bypass purely as a way of removing the pain in the *** box ontop of my spark plugs which makes changing them time consuming.

Ive read about the Pros and Cons, and it seems a sensible upgrade.

Does anyone know if the MTM tune would be affected by this being removed? - I dont know what PSI my turbo is running until i get myself down to Rtech in a week or two.

MTM tune is no different really to any other tune if we're being honest, ancillary parts still do the same job. I can't see that it would cause you any problems at all :thumbsup:

Thats good news, Im fitting your Welly Cooler next weekend and doing this mod too.

Am I right in thinking i jsut need 4mm Vac Hose and a tpiece?.. Is 500mm of vac hose enough?

Thanks Ryan

Thats good news, Im fitting your Welly Cooler next weekend and doing this mod too.

Am I right in thinking i jsut need 4mm Vac Hose and a tpiece?.. Is 500mm of vac hose enough?

Thanks Ryan

I used 4MM yes, also, get more than you need would be my advice dude - well worth hanging onto any extra.... :)