fitment guide lcr splitter?

knoxie

K4OXE
Reaction score
as per title realy, has any one done one? want to fit mine and cant see anything when i use search on the iphone :(

any help much appriciated

thanks knoxie

I should be getting mine this weekend hopefully, the plan is to trip of some of the edges and use some screws to join it to the bottom of the bumper.hopefully it will be secure enough

thanks guys, i remember about a month or so ago someone was posting about it and said to use bolts as theres fell off or somthing :/

thanks guys, i remember about a month or so ago someone was posting about it and said to use bolts as theres fell off or somthing :/

mines been on for a year or so just use some decent sized self tappers and it stay put right as rain.

careful trimming the centre post things use a stanley and shave slowly too much and its wobble and vibrate at speed
just be sure to get it centred before you screw it on easy peasy really :o.k:

It's easy. 16 or so 20mm self tapers. 4 careful cuts. I put it on the ramps to do mine.

Self tappers is all I used and it's still on after two good snows!

6544ff01.jpg

Thinking about taking it off this year though

To align it I put tape in the middle of the splitter and in the middle of the bumper at the bottom, measure where u need to cut then screw to the bumper! Holds on great!

Hoggy your car looks mean! Love the black grill surround!