New Wheels.......What do you think??

MrTackalakalaka

Reaction score
Got my Rota Grid Drifts through the post this morning! Just needs lowering a bit now!

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

Droooooool. I reckon they'd suit my ming blue....may follow suit!

Haha, no worries dude.
For some reason I really like yours..... Oh & the colour is really nice.... ;)

What are your plans?

Pat

Haha, no worries dude.
For some reason I really like yours..... Oh & the colour is really nice.... ;)

What are your plans?

Pat

Next im gonna re-spray it......not 100% on colour but......Ibis White, Bright Metallic Orange or Maybe a lighter blues, i sprayed my MK4 golf the same colour as my s3 from black just before i sold it and loved doing it!
Then gonna lower it a bit (not over the top though, just so it sits a bit better with the wheels.
Then a milltek system.......
Thats about it really

I liked it how it was but thats just me ..............

The photos don`t do it justice .... probally

I know what you mean, i did like the RS4 replicas but unfortunately where i live with muddy farm lanes all the time i was constantly cleaning the RS4 wheels and i hate cleaning the twin spoke bit as mud really gets clogged up in there!!

Now ive got these, will be much easier to keep clean and will chuck my standard S3 wheels on when its winter next year!

No, they're garbage.

Why on earth would you spend $$$ on nice wheels then skimp out on the bit that ACTUALLY matters when driving the car?!

No, they're garbage.

Why on earth would you spend $$$ on nice wheels then skimp out on the bit that ACTUALLY matters when driving the car?!

Always had Fullrun tyres and never had a problem with them.........I use my car for everyday use, not a race track or anything like that, they do the job perfect!

Well you've clearly never felt what a car is like to drive with some decent rubber on it then.

Believe me, those tyres will be absolutely appauling compared to some Eagle F1's or Conti SC5P's or other similar performance tyres.

I use my car for everyday use too, but i like to know that when i need to stop in a hurry, or come across an unexpected corner on a road i dont know well, that the tyres will grip without compromise.

Hello everyone

So I got some bigger spacers for the back.......im not on 25mm (15 on the front, thought it was 20mm)

Now i need to get some longer locking bolts..........Anyone know anywhere that sells longer wheel bolts? (links etc)

The wheels are et44 and as i said I've got 25mm spacers on. Had a look around a few shops near me but nowhere had any that are long enough!

Thanks