DO I Murder, Black on Black, Black edition, Vader it?

nealb

Reaction score
Hey guys in a dilemma as to what direction to go?
I have a Brilliant Black 1.8t
I was thinking murdering it out completely, as I can only find 1 8L murdered and that was in the U.S its a little different and I think it would be sick!
Also any recommendations on wheels? I was thinking TT comps but Matt Black.
Any Help would be really appreciated!!
Neal B
And if anyone knows would a s3 8L wing fit a none s3 wing because I know they are a little wider.

Not a fan of it on all cars but then again its not my car and some cars do pull it off well, wheels - id say go for something different. Me and everyone has TT/S3 wheels so id recommend going for something to make your car more unique.

Yeah good shout bro, just I was looking on canibeat.com and saw this epic looking 335 coupe Beemer and inspired me maybe stay OEM and get speedlines matt black or 3sdm, or rotiforms hmmm..

sounds good

TT comps are nice but are only 17s, could looks for a set of fat fives which look wicked,

or another option which iv always fancied are just simple banded steel wheels... looks awesome!

I reckon blacked out s3 on steelies would look insane, would love it.

there's a fella round my way who's got a whole fleet of murdered out super cars. Couple of ferrari's, couple of AMG mercs and a M5. All matt black with black rims, all of which look absolutely sick! Some people have just got way to much money to throw about.... *******s! Either way, i think it'd look sick... if you don't do it i may consider it when I'm back in the country, it'd deffo be original that for sure!

...also very much liking the idea of banded steelies!

Wasn't there a guy on here who had already don't this. Was it a3curtis or something. Not 100% sure on the name but would be good to look at his thread.

Thanks for the support guys :) I am away on my voyage to the deathstar with this bit*h. :D yea man do it #I think murdered out cars look awesome failing that I was gunna go black & yellow black & yellow :D

I must be getting old as, until you started discussing this in more detail, I had no idea what "Murdering it, Black on Black, Black edition, Vadering it?" actually meant!

But yeah, I suppuse black wheels on a black a3 might look alright....

Hmm not a fan of the bad boy bonnet look myself. But do like black on black. But matte black looks wrong on the 8l IMO it's to curvy.
deffo agree with something different on the wheels, something with an aggressive edge.
Good luck with it dude and get the pics up :thumbsup:

got my speedlines the other day gloss black here we go! next some filthy dirty cheapo coilies !!

Im tryong to decide what to do to my black s3. post some pics to help me out lol

a05807b2.jpg

1864200b.jpg

5x112 bud had to get adapters and everything I was going to sell them but now I have tyres sorted and adapters I might as well run them unless anyone has a good offer :p

I would certainly run them! Will surely look great :icon_thumright: better choice imo than tt or s3 wheels eventhough you have run them with adapters

I hope so it's just an expensive business but it's ok love my motor so it's worth it, gunna get a little bit of stretch on it! Yeah buddy

Cheer for that mate, yea sticking to gloss more like vaderd as he was a gloss black, my mate has a red and black sportback so his is darth maul'd out just need an old school rover estate or the sand buggy haha

Was going to say lol.

Mate they will look sick when on, are they 18x8?

18 x 7.5 but rears 30mm spacers from 25mm I hope so

Yea boy that looks amazing you at edition 38 this year fancy a little murdered section!

Epic maybe pvw may want to take some snaps cause black is back baby and definately the best colour ever!!
what colour were you going o change do fella?

Aaron your car looms sweet. ive done all my front grills msatin hlack including the grey one at the bottom that most leave and it looks so much better. are they the standard 17 inch avus alloys? And are the matt or gloss? thanks. daz

The whole of my car is colour coded with matte black wheels and mirrors
ive also removed the aerial and side repeaters

Epic needs some cheap coiles anyone know where I can buy a gloss black front and rear badge all I can find is the facelift ones