Modding my 1.8t sport bumper

Metro

Error
Reaction score
Just looking for a bit of advice really, I'm a bit tired of the black plastic trim around the bottom of my front and back bumpers / sideskirts which audi decided was to much effort to colour code... W*****s in my opinion xD.

So, is it easy enough for a body shop to spray these? And any idea on costs etc... Thanks

Just looking for a bit of advice really, I'm a bit tired of the black plastic trim around the bottom of my front and back bumpers / sideskirts which audi decided was to much effort to colour code... W*****s in my opinion xD.

So, is it easy enough for a body shop to spray these? And any idea on costs etc... Thanks

Surely this wil be down to the sprays shops own personal costs.

You could always consider an aftermarket kit as the cost of re-spray often isnt too far from new

Would still have to spray an after market bumper, plus I quite like keeping it as oem as possible, just wanted rid of the black plastic xD

Keep it black and drop it low, looks good :) looks at pics as reference :)

p1120331.jpg

p11104761.jpg

Looks good on the silver with it dropped, mines a pretty nasty crystal blue, well its grown on me.. Was my first car and i needed one quick also was in good nik (there's been a few problems admitted but ive driven it 7k miles in 3 months and I like tinkering too much) . There's a guy in Daventry who said he would smooth over the join between top and bottom of the bumper and spray it. He's getting back to me with a price next week as I did call him just after they closed. I've seen his work and he's really good. Still unsure! It's being dropped 35mm next week so ill see what it's like after that.

to have it all colour coded your be looking at around £200+ from a good body shop

i'm looking at getting my CC'd aswell, i agree with you. the black trim doesn't suit the A3 but that IMO

Cool no problem buddy :) good luck with the project and post some pics of the completed job, im sure it would look good :) keep well