Farewell...

Reaction score
Well, I sold my A3 yesterday...and have done the double by buying not only a diesel, but a BMW at that...!

Would just like to say a big thank you for everyone's help over the 4 or so years I've been a member on here. I may not have been a regular poster, but have met some great people! So would just like to say farewell! :bye:

I'm sure I'll still be down at meets and shows so will look forward to catching up with you all then!

Here's my old toy that I sold yesterday:

a3.jpg

And my new toy....(330cd M Sport)

IMG_1448.jpg

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Top old and new motors,all the best :beerchug:

Yep your old car looked spot on, also great choice on the new motor!

looks sweet m8 good luck with the change love these beemers until it snowed

That 330d engine is a peach. One of few diesels i would own.
Nice past and new cars.

Good luck mate. Early days but hoeW do they compare?
Haha! Well the A3 was a fwd 101bhp 1.6 and the 330cd is a rwd 204bhp 3 litre, so chalk and cheese really pal! Still getting used to the tail happy bmw. The torque is incredible though...

I'd love a set of those wheels you had on the A3! Yummy

Some great motors but do love the BMW but the a3 just look juicy lol

I didn't realise it was a 1.6! Much improved performance then. Have fun!

May I be so cheeky as to ask what an o4 plate 330cd is worth these days? I've been looking at 330's today myself as I may well find myself in need of something more economical than my 1.8T for daily use....

Gorgeous car mate, hope you enjoy it!

May I be so cheeky as to ask what an o4 plate 330cd is worth these days? I've been looking at 330's today myself as I may well find myself in need of something more economical than my 1.8T for daily use....

Gorgeous car mate, hope you enjoy it!

Cheers bud. Well you can pick up an SE spec for as little as £5k. M sports are a little more...mine was £6k, and its a manual with all the extras so a bit of a bargain really! I think I'm enjoying it too much to worry about economy for now though...

Hey dude!!

Whats all this about???

Even thought you have been a traitor, you are still welcome here ;)

Nice choice on new car dude, really like it :)

Catch up with you soon.