bongo's a3 20vt

mr-bongo

Reaction score
turned 17 december so bought myself A3 8l 1.8t agu w reg also bought some b5 rs4 reps 18x8 wheels for it
been having a few nigles such as boost leak dv gone and pankcake gone also none return crankcase valve
broke off but blocked off at inlet
also engine temp sens gone and thermo and water pump possibly
and the usual stereo volume control also today the rear speakers and sub suddenly came on and i have never heard them before could this be a loose conection ?
i know i got wheels before coils but they were cheap
need to get some 215/35's ,10mm front spacers and 18/20 mm rear
painted inlet gloss crackle black aswell
lots more plans
biggrin.gif

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlarge
a320vt005.jpg

a320vt003.jpg

a320vt008.jpg

a320vt004.jpg

a320vt011.jpg

a320vt010.jpg

Resized to 92% (was 768 x 1024) - Click image to enlarge
a320vt013.jpg

a320vt012.jpg

Nice car, good luck getting it all sorted.

Out of curiousity whats your insurance like at 17?

Ive got a loose connection on mine aswell, havent got round to having it looked at.

Given the wheels are already sticking out past the arches, why are you wanting to space them even more???

Nice car, good luck getting it all sorted.

Out of curiousity whats your insurance like at 17?

Ive got a loose connection on mine aswell, havent got round to having it looked at.

it works out about 2.5k which is steep but worth it
and yeah might av a look but i rekon it could be the headunit ?

Given the wheels are already sticking out past the arches, why are you wanting to space them even more???

poke my friend:hubbahubba:

Volcano black pre-facelift with an AGU, you've got half of the ingredients to make a proper S3 slayer there. If you get past 230bhp drop me a message and I'll send you out the badge.

So your going to deliberately make the car look like sh*t and drive like sh*t? Well done.
:rockwoot:thankyouu

Volcano black pre-facelift with an AGU, you've got half of the ingredients to make a proper S3 slayer there. If you get past 230bhp drop me a message and I'll send you out the badge.

my thoughts exactly haha and it waz your car that made me want a volcano black but mines ly9b :s

my thoughts exactly haha and it waz your car that made me want a volcano black but mines ly9b :s

Ahhh Schwarz Black, silly phone didn't fully load the pictures.

Thanks buddy, appreciate it.

If you need any help or advice drop me a PM, otherwise good luck :)

Are the plans for power or looks? Nice car to have at your age given the current climate, good work.

Ahhh Schwarz Black, silly phone didn't fully load the pictures.

Thanks buddy, appreciate it.

If you need any help or advice drop me a PM, otherwise good luck :)

Are the plans for power or looks? Nice car to have at your age given the current climate, good work.

cheers dude will do :beerchug:

looks first and then power i dont want to go mad as i havent had it long i think tuning it will result in me stacking it haha but within 12 months i rekon ko3s fmic remap decent exhaust and all the general 20vt mods that come with them , my dream would be to drop a r32 lump in it and make it 4wd or 2.0tfsi