Bumper Jet Leak

Alais DJA

Reaction score
Few months back, got a water leak from the bumper jets drivers side

Woke up this morning and it's leaking on passengers side!!! ( with a nice frozen icicle)

Now, the bumpers gonna be off next month for the FMIC anyway, but anyone have any ideas as to the source....

Marcus

if the washers are sitting proud of the bumper then i would say the problem is the actual washer is leaking, usually caused by frost damage. both of mine were nackered when i got it and also the washer pump for the headlight washers too. just need to make sure u have a good mix of screen wash and make sure its all the way through to the washers

This always happens when it's freezing outside. I wouldn't do anything until it warms up a bit and then see if the problem persists.

This always happens when it's freezing outside. I wouldn't do anything until it warms up a bit and then see if the problem persists.

Had the wheel arches out yesterday. I basically bled them dry then flushed them with anti-freeze. Dried them both again and pointed the hoses going into jets vertical from the top NOT horizontal. So far so good - no leakes and ive been using them alot yesterday night to test and no leaks/