My yellow 2002 S3 on '18 in. AT Italia Razzo

jorgemiranda

Reaction score
Just brought my car from Mexico to the U.S. Installed 18 in. AT Italia Razzo. Just figured I would post some pics
DSC00025.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Just brought my car from Mexico to the U.S. Installed 18 in. AT Italia Razzo. Just figured I would post some pics

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! And EXTREMELY rare in the US...a real head turner.

A

Very nice, bling bling!! Must be a bitch to keep clean though...... or have you taken not to driving that car anymore??

Looks like my car mabe AmD shipped it out of the country

SimonS3MTM

Nice! people on VW Vortex would be super jealous! Have you registered it in the US?

[ QUOTE ]
Nice! people on VW Vortex would be super jealous! Have you registered it in the US?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, people seem to love this car here. Everyone I talk to hates the fact that Audi never brought it to the U.S. The car is registered in Mexico, and I have my Mexican license plates. If I wanted to register it here I would have to pay some taxes and change the speedometer to miles per hour. I figured it would be better just to keep it like that because I am not sure how long I will have it in the U.S anyways. so I don't want to spend money on that. The rims are actually not that hard to keep clean, they seem to acomulate less brake dust than the original ones.