which way to jump

• Thread starter imported_fingermouse
  • Start date
I

imported_fingermouse

ok here`s the deal...

if i go for a remap im 95% sure about the GB at amd, just then a mate comes round and says why arn`t you going to jabba sport ????? so now im all like which one should i choose arrrrrrrrrrrr, can anyone comment on AMD vs Jabbasport remaps ??? I have read a lot about AMD but not as much about Jabbasport so help pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ok here`s the deal...

if i go for a remap im 95% sure about the GB at amd, just then a mate comes round and says why arn`t you going to jabba sport ????? so now im all like which one should i choose arrrrrrrrrrrr, can anyone comment on AMD vs Jabbasport remaps ??? I have read a lot about AMD but not as much about Jabbasport so help pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All the major companies produce roughly the same power figures with the same driveability (or similar aleast)... I;d go with AmD simply for the price.

for my money amd are the better company with better back up so on that basis alone i would (and AM) going with them.... plus the GB gives you a pretty much unbeatable price!

Both are good. So I would choose by location and price!

You'l have a smile on your face with which ever one you go for!

ive had an AMD remap and although my car has problems (boost leak) i wouldnt think of going for anyone else even having not tried anyone, purely because AMD have been SO helpful to me.

Excellent customer service IMO