HELP: People of ETKA, I need some part numbers!!!!!

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Right folks, all has been going fairly OK, aside from another dead gearbox, but tonight I've sprung a leak!

I need part numbers for the following bits, all for an AMK S3, so I can just order it from TPS and replace the whole ****** lot to avoid a leak coming back

1. The plastic multi way fitting that goes onto the end of the head, mine is different being an AGU, I need an AMK one which I THINK is a different angle to mine

waterpipe.jpg

2. The short bent hose that comes off the back of the above plastic fitting, I would make one up myself, but it's very short, and reduces from 25mm down to 19mm, so I need to get the right one, again for an AMK S3

waterhose.jpg

3. Also, if possible, the 16mm hose that comes off the bottom of the above plastic fitting too, and I think connects to the heat exchanger, Can't remember exactly, but it's the one that comes off the bottom!

If anyone can help I'd be SERIOUSLY grateful! I've worked like crazy to get this car ready for mapping this weekend, and this is now the only thing stopping me, and I don't want to bodge it and stick some radweld in there!

Cheers folks

Prawny

etka.jpg

Those two bits I think dude, and I've just noticed, number 16 too I think! the other one from the heat exchanger.

It's so hard to read, because the layout in the pic is ko3 not ko4!

this part (for amk):
PC080022.jpg

is part number 06A 121 132 AP - i paid £11.28 with 8% discount from TPS.

replaced mine about a month ago ya see. there is 3 different ones when i enquired at audi and tps. this was the right one for my AMK with the 'AP' at the end.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help folks, all ordered at TPS, parts in tomorrow so should be sorted then.

Thanks muchly.

Hey hey, Ive got a similar problem in my AMK S3 8L:

Its coming out of the sensor housing bit. Is it likely to be the housing or the sensor? Does anyone know what the sensor part number is for the AMK? When replacing the unit do you loose massive amounts of coolant?!? Sorry for all the questions, but any help would be great...