BOOOO! Hodge is back... With an 8P :P

S3 HODGE

Brown passenger seat.
Reaction score
Hey Hey, Been off ASN for ages! Thought id come and say hi too all the 8L boys and girls.

However ill be on the 8P Side of the Forum now...

P.S - The 8P's Better :moa:

Welcome back mate! Been some time! Did you sell your bora then? Don't forget us over here! Lol

Haha thanks buddy, Yeah been a few months since I owned an Audi now!

Still have the Bora, Been trying to sell it but its been a nightmare :(

I wont forget, I like to come over and wind you lot up/keep you on your toes haha!

This was after a little detail the Sunday after I brought it back. Already done a few bits and bobs but staying clear of a build thread on here because I know people are against 'Modifiying' on here :beee:

SolarS32.jpg

Never replaced the SRAD... It will be up for grabs in March time I imagine.

DSC_0062.jpg

<3

Last edited:
Never replaced the SRAD... It will be up for grabs in March time I imagine.

DSC_0062.jpg

<3

Looking good mate, much better than the last photo I saw. I replaced that with a GSXR 1000 which I got cheap... So I sold that and bought a mint R1.

So glad you didn't paint it the classic white uniform colours

Not bad for an 8P...

Seems to be a surge of orange S3's surfacing recently. Looks good for a clean, amazing colour! Love the bike.

Thanks dude, Its an awesome Colourway... Signed by No65 (Loris Capirossi - The 1999 Suzuki Rizla Rider) aswel :)
Now its got a GP Style custom Exhaust and a few other bits. I wouldnt be able to trust myself on an R1 LOL!

Seems to be a surge of orange S3's surfacing recently. Looks good for a clean, amazing colour! Love the bike.

Thanks dude. Id love a new shape like yours but I have no money! haha.

I wont forget, I like to come over and wind you lot up/keep you on your toes haha!

Lol tbh I've been noseying about on the 8P forum for some time now, been really interested in them! But i won't say anymore, jojo will shout at me! Car looks great bud! Hope to see it at AITP!

Welcome back dude, good to see you here again, i have seen on your sig on E38 that your car is still up for sale, whats the deal with it, thought that would have got snapped up along time ago!!

Alright mate,(terri) said you had a new ride,looks lush mate,good move,bit more power than the bora then?

Welcome back dude, good to see you here again, i have seen on your sig on E38 that your car is still up for sale, whats the deal with it, thought that would have got snapped up along time ago!!

Basicly, Alot of people want it but knowone has the money. Its silly cheap. Suprised it hasnt gone myself to be honest!

Alright mate,(terri) said you had a new ride,looks lush mate,good move,bit more power than the bora then?

Alright buddy, Thanks.. yeah Revo'd it at work on Friday so already circa the 300BHP mark :) Buying a few bits in the next couple of weeks then going Stage2+ (380BHP) Cant wait.
Will have a drink and a propa' catch up at UD pal.

Yea i am jelous!,ok mate see you there be good to catch up!