S3 owners, Show me your wheels

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
I'm running 18in RSTT wheels and was thinking of changing them so i would like to see what you lot have or what you would think would look good on a Silver S3?

They need to be minimum 18+ as thats the only size wheel i can fit over my brakes

ahem

IMG_0344.jpg

Andrew,

Im after a set of genuine RSTT wheels so PM if you are selling?

Dan

The wheels on the yellow S3 are Rota Force, I have them in 17'' for the track car. ****** lovely wheels!

I think I read on Facebook that Troopa is selling his Oz Superleggeras, get in touch man!

I used to have those enkei rim's but two of them got cracked (un-repairable)
6428457831_b3d50ccf2d.jpg

So i had to switch to those (vw detroit replicas) till i get find a good set of RSTT
6792151585_d331ea432f.jpg

Here's mine from a few weeks back...pre brembo's with 18" RS6 reps

4042-img-1283-large.jpg

4043-img-1285-large.jpg

You can't go wrong with these Raderwerks on a silver one... I've seen them previously on a Golf Anni and they look mental!!!!

18" BBS RSII. Proper oem+ (optional extra on the mk1 TT).

s4.jpg

My goal for this year is to have this stance! Your running h+r springs and b8's aren't you Minty?

Did you have to get the tie arms and arbs also, just trying to tally up what it would sting me, cheers

Yeh Ive got the adjustable tie bars. Id say required for handling and tyre wear reasons.

18" BBS RSII. Proper oem+ (optional extra on the mk1 TT).

s4.jpg

I love these wheels on the 8L, they really suit it well.

I've got same as Damo above, the B5 S4 Avus III wheels and I love the look of them but damn they're heavy.

I might be in the Market for a new set of wheels myself soon and I'll definitely keep an eye open for a set of these BBS wheels.