Had an 8L S3, a B5 RS4 now I have a B8 S4
Reaction score
Look what I found yesterday

eef03128.jpg

70e1101d.jpg

and it gets waaaay better!

f0130663.jpg

:laugh:

It didnt have recaros so i think its just an a3, but never the less it brightened my day :)

I know that styling and whatnot is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone likes different things, but i just cant see how you could put that together and think "that looks ace!"

The lines of the kit dont match anything, nor each other. The skirts and rear thing are very angular with sharp edges/corners etc, which doesnt match the rounded lines of the A3 at all.
The top half front bumper is sort of more in keeping, but the roundedness seems overemphasised, and then it merges into the angular snow plow bottom.

It just makes no sense!

If we compare it for instance to this:

http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog/Audi_A3__VitesseP__BodyKit.html

O
k its still pretty wild and i'd never want it on my car, but it all flows, and seems to sort of "fit" the car. Yes its not to everyones tastes but thats why everyone has their own tastes. However unlike the OP, i can sort of see why someone might like that kit.

What I propose....

1) Find owner.
2) Shoot owner
3) Revive owner
4) Shoot owner again

Reactions: Buzzer and lippyrich
probably the kind of person that drives like a **** and wheres a NY hat backwards with a tensed arm

That's a contender for Shed of the Month!

Just imagine, if you'd sold your car to someone and then they did that to it.....

Ha, iv got my opinions on these kind of conversions, only saw one that looked good and that guy was a asn member, iv seen a red one in birmingham, and all i can say is i hope he aint a asn member lol defo perked up my day tho, iv only ever had prats ruin my car, iv never done it purposley lol

lol if they are member we need to know so we can give them false dates for gti inters, AITP and ADI so there is no ASN stand for them to park on. :laugh:

lol if they are member we need to know so we can give them false dates for gti inters, AITP and ADI so there is no ASN stand for them to park on. :laugh:

Ha nah he was a sound guy who owned the a3, he introduced me to asn a few years back, just took me awhile to get here lol was black, with either purple or red flicked in, looked awsome, was a sikh guy who i think his mate had a grey v10 A8 :D

I want one..........

so I can set fire to it :)

What I propose....

1) Find owner.
2) Shoot owner
3) Revive owner
4) Shoot owner again

1) Find owner.
2) Shoot owner
3) Revive owner
3.1) SHOW HIM THE CAR BEING CRUSHED ON YOUTUBE
4) Shoot owner again