Warranty Direct??

stores

Reaction score
Just had a quote from Warranty Direct for my A3 1.8 T Sport 2001 with 20,000 miles on clock for £225 less £20 if I take policy out by 1st May. Has anyone had any dealings with them? Are they ok if you do need to claim or a nightmare? The cover sounds very good but not having done this before would appreciate any views claims you have encountered with them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

just remeber to read the small print, espcially the parts/labour of what they DONT cover!!

Sorry to crash, but who is considered the best non Audi warranty provider?

Curious about these guys as well , they have quoted me for my 2002 1.8T Sport and even when I went for the servicing by an Audi dealer they were still very very competitive.

Excess was set at £25 which I thought was good seeing as that wont get you 30 mins of labour or a "free" cup of tea at a stealers.

Gold cover seems to be very comprehensive , will make an enquiry at Audi about their warranty prices but reckon it will be double what I have been quoted.

Anybody had to claim from them yet ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Hi M8, I contacted my local stealer John /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif Fox and was quoted £881 for a 99 S reg 1.8T Sport that has done about 87k. The sales guy was very abrupt and didnt want to discuss anything further.... I have had a quote from the AA which was about £56 !!!! Give em a try - the excess is about £50 I think.

Cheers Simon

£56 from the AA sounds too good too be true and you know what they say......... surely someone will have had to make a claim from warranty direct or maybe Audi's are just so reliable!!!!!! will make some more enquiries and see where they go

I made a claim for a new radiator on my Corrado with them about 5yrs ago - they squirmed, I pushed my luck - I was quite happy in the end (obviously they don't cover for stone damage - but then what constitutes stone damage).

I have used them in the past and I am currentyl covered by them. I amde a claim on my ECU for the Haldex unit and it was not covered. They are very good yuo can even choose a dealer labor rate so you dont have to pay th difference my excess is £15:00 make usre all the electronic parts are covered this is where Audi xharge silly money

I have an AA parts and labour plus warranty, covers upto £1000 each claim with a max of 3 claims a year. Excess is £25. Have just had a claim refused - AA claim a known A3 design fault

[ QUOTE ]
I have an AA parts and labour plus warranty, covers upto £1000 each claim with a max of 3 claims a year. Excess is £25. Have just had a claim refused - AA claim a known A3 design fault

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mate what was the claim for exactly ?