Badger5Monster Motorsport

Thread: 349bhp S3

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status

349bhp S3

Soon to be advertised in classifieds...pm me for full spec
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

2. # ADS
    ADS

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Thats where you have been fixing the oil leak....., i thought you had sold it months ago.... GLWS

Certified S3 Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    Oh the disappointment!

Get some video's up and make this thread useful!
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

Status
    Well the oil leak turned out to be a blown turbo........now replaced with another VF34.

I really don't want to part with it as it's a an absolute riot......just ask the bloke in the Skyline on the A34 recently..........his words 'what the f.........ck?!?!?!?!' as I started to pull away from him!

Unfortunately, I need to buy my ex out of my house so it needs to go to a good home... :-(

As per forum rules....it'll be advertised shortly in the CLASSIFIEDS section
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

4th Gear

Status
    sell the ex instead and keep the car but i know what ur going through hope everything goes well in the sale !!

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyra View Post
    Well the oil leak turned out to be a blown turbo........now replaced with another VF34.

I really don't want to part with it as it's a an absolute riot......just ask the bloke in the Skyline on the A34 recently..........his words 'what the f.........ck?!?!?!?!' as I started to pull away from him!

Unfortunately, I need to buy my ex out of my house so it needs to go to a good home... :-(

As per forum rules....it'll be advertised shortly in the CLASSIFIEDS section
    Bummer, is that the second turbo you put on?

Status
    No Dave, just took me ages to replace the first one. I was being facetious lol!! Leak was caused by the oil feed pip so I got a flexi pipe made up.

The stigs ugly brother

Status
    Bad news on your sale dude, hope it goes to a good home. As for your oil feed pipe, is that a very common problem across all the 1.8t engines?

Status
    Bad news on your sale dude, hope it goes to a good home. As for your oil feed pipe, is that a very common problem across all the 1.8t engines?
    Not really - it's just a bloody pita when there's no room with a jabbasport conversion and the pipe wont move!