349bhp S3

Oh the disappointment!

Get some video's up and make this thread useful! :p

Well the oil leak turned out to be a blown turbo........now replaced with another VF34.

I really don't want to part with it as it's a an absolute riot......just ask the bloke in the Skyline on the A34 recently..........his words 'what the f.........ck?!?!?!?!' as I started to pull away from him!

Unfortunately, I need to buy my ex out of my house so it needs to go to a good home... :-(

As per forum rules....it'll be advertised shortly in the CLASSIFIEDS section

sell the ex instead and keep the car but i know what ur going through hope everything goes well in the sale !!

Well the oil leak turned out to be a blown turbo........now replaced with another VF34.

I really don't want to part with it as it's a an absolute riot......just ask the bloke in the Skyline on the A34 recently..........his words 'what the f.........ck?!?!?!?!' as I started to pull away from him!

Unfortunately, I need to buy my ex out of my house so it needs to go to a good home... :-(

As per forum rules....it'll be advertised shortly in the CLASSIFIEDS section
Bummer, is that the second turbo you put on?

No Dave, just took me ages to replace the first one. I was being facetious lol!! Leak was caused by the oil feed pip so I got a flexi pipe made up.

Bad news on your sale dude, hope it goes to a good home. As for your oil feed pipe, is that a very common problem across all the 1.8t engines?

Bad news on your sale dude, hope it goes to a good home. As for your oil feed pipe, is that a very common problem across all the 1.8t engines?

Not really - it's just a ****** pita when there's no room with a jabbasport conversion and the pipe wont move!