What's the best exhaust to get???????

I

imported_alecblack

Guys,
Can anyone suggest a good exhaust to get? I have a blown exhaust and i am thinking of getting an uprated one. I dont want anything too noisey.

97 Turbo Sport

Cant beat the milltek for the money... Its £266.70+vat from us. They fit perfectly (Mind does anyway!) and sounds great.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Cant beat the milltek for the money... Its £266.70+vat from us. They fit perfectly (Mind does anyway!) and sounds great.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]
But your Milltek was the A3 prototype... they had to make sure yours fitted properly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How many other people with a Milltek can say theirs fits perfectly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]
But your Milltek was the A3 prototype... they had to make sure yours fitted properly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How many other people with a Milltek can say theirs fits perfectly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Eyah but really, only the tailpipes were different. The rest of the system is identical to the regular system for the Golf/A3. Also i've had the exhaust disconnected and reconnected with no problems. I also dont think the price increase for the A3 supersprint is justifiable.

RIch

Rich,

What is the tailpipe like? is it a twin oval, single round bore? did it increase the bhp much>

Alec