Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    imported_alecblack

What\'s the best exhaust to get???????

Guys,
    Can anyone suggest a good exhaust to get? I have a blown exhaust and i am thinking of getting an uprated one. I dont want anything too noisey.

97 Turbo Sport

2. # ADS
    ADS

...Watching you!

Status

Re: What\'s the best exhaust to get???????

Cant beat the milltek for the money... Its 266.70+vat from us. They fit perfectly (Mind does anyway!) and sounds great.

Rich

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Cant beat the milltek for the money... Its 266.70+vat from us. They fit perfectly (Mind does anyway!) and sounds great.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]
    But your Milltek was the A3 prototype... they had to make sure yours fitted properly! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

How many other people with a Milltek can say theirs fits perfectly? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

...Watching you!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]
    But your Milltek was the A3 prototype... they had to make sure yours fitted properly! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

How many other people with a Milltek can say theirs fits perfectly? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eyah but really, only the tailpipes were different. The rest of the system is identical to the regular system for the Golf/A3. Also i've had the exhaust disconnected and reconnected with no problems. I also dont think the price increase for the A3 supersprint is justifiable.

RIch

imported_alecblack

Rich,

What is the tailpipe like? is it a twin oval, single round bore? did it increase the bhp much>

Alec