urgent facelift headlight and bulb question

A3tell

Reaction score
i know this is covered but am at the point of fitting my facelift headlights, is it the middle of the 3 that my HID bulb goes??
if so what bulb goes in the big end holder as my h4 obviously doesnt fit!!! thanks for any help you can give!!

also am i right in thinking that they will require H1 fitment HIDs, as i just found out that the middle light is for hi beam, but the H7 doesnt fit in them!!!

H1 is dipped beam, for facelifts at least.

The HID will go in the inner projector. Take the ring off the h4 and it will fit the beam.

ok, i will try that, but then how do i wire up another H7 bulb for the middle main beam????? as the existing will be wired into the existing HID!!! getting a little confused now!!!

You have 2 holders.. The projector one is the h7 HID, That should fit. Are you using the facelift loom inside the lamp or have you swapped it for your own?

thats the guide i used to fit mine..... i did the same thing, with the loom, but my h7 HIDs didnt fit where the dip beam should go. (in the projector) it is a H1 fittment!! now i am thinking that i need a loom made up because just for now i managed to fit my HIDs in the projector slot, they come on ok but my dash says my main beam is on!!! i am proper confused with it all!! i am not a novice by any means, but this is got me baffled!!