injector question

Pauls3bam

Reaction score
hi there! what would be the best injectors for [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]GT2871R big turbo upgrade! i will be using revo for the map if this makes a difference

thanks in advance Paul
[/FONT]

550cc at a push, maybe 630's... 550's should do it though..

<tuffty/>

hi tuffty thank you for the reply will 550's be on there limit? would i be better off with 630's so if i upgrade in the future injector will be fine ?? regards Paul:blackrs4:

hi there! what would be the best injectors for [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]GT2871R big turbo upgrade! i will be using revo for the map if this makes a difference

thanks in advance Paul
[/FONT]

if revo then you have to follow their build spec.. 550's i think from memory in their parts list they have tune for

Thank you for the replys guys! Also will be needing upgraded inline pump where would be the best place to find a suitable pump? Regards Paul :):)
Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

something like this?
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/badger-5/146095-fuel-pump-fittings-upgrade-bt-conversions-1-8t.html

fuel-fittings-pump-1.jpg

Do you have contact details for mr badger5 please thank you in advance

Do you have contact details for mr badger5 please thank you in advance

Contact details are in Bill's sig and there is also a link to his section on ASN in his sig too... :)

<tuffty/>

If REVO is your choice of generic stage 3 then here's what they have tuned for from their spec list.
K03 based cars
revo-gt28rs-stage3-k03car-list.JPG

K04 based cars
revo-gt2871-stage3-k04car-list.JPG

Thank you all for the information regards Paul

Im running 550cc genesis injectors on my GT30 compact BT conversion.. fuelling has been fine upto now..

Revo seem to think thats these are fine but i keep thinking i need slightly bigger

Just wondered what other peoples opinions are??????

630cc fo sho but if you have a 4bar FPR then that will flow about the same as 630's

<tuffty/>

I got 680cc and my car was tuned for 1.4bar of boost with gt2871r. Dont know what the duty cycle % was but I think theres still capacity for a bit bigger air mass.

But if your map is supposed to use with some specific injectors then of course you should use those!

I would choose bigger injectors instead of higher fuel pressure which wears the parts (fuel pump) more. Dont understand why people uses some "tiny" injectors if the car is going to be mapped with custom software...

Im running 550cc genesis injectors on my GT30 compact BT conversion.. fuelling has been fine upto now..

Revo seem to think thats these are fine but i keep thinking i need slightly bigger

Just wondered what other peoples opinions are??????

Wellys 550's on 338bhp on hybrid were 90% IDC.... Imagine what a GT30 can flow more :eak:

What would Be the best injectors for about 400-450? Would a gt3071r be ok for this sort of power?

I will send you a pm bill

Last edited:
S3Zek, calculated with values that badger5 gave (assuming that 338 bhp was at flywheel) then with 80% duty cycle you would need 730 cc for 400 hp and 820 cc for 450 hp. Those would be my recommondations if You want to have some spare on injectors size to get ~50hp more..

Wow 820s lol oh well if needs must :)