jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
s3night%20(15)_jpg.jpg

s3night%20(4)_JPG.jpg

s3night%20(9)_JPG.jpg

more can be seen HERE

I bet the petrol station attendant was wondering what on earth was going on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I take pictures of my car, I'm very nervous for looking like a lunatic in front of the neighbours!

[ QUOTE ]
I bet the petrol station attendant was wondering what on earth was going on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I take pictures of my car, I'm very nervous for looking like a lunatic in front of the neighbours!

[/ QUOTE ]

me too!

Especially with all the cack remarks everytime i wash one of the cars. plebs!

yeah, nice pics! did you get the picture i sent you of the mtm reps? I cant seem to get any of my pictures to upload anywhere, i think they are too big.

cheers.... actually the petrol station was closed....which was annoying seeing as the dis was beeping at me and saying 0 miles left!!

so seeing as i was there i thought i would take some pics.

nervus.... yeah i got your pics.... werent actually all that big.. i'll put them online for you tonight if you like.

Yeah cheers nathan. A few people have asked for photos but i cant get them to upload in decent quality. I have some good ones of the 911TT too!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

They are some seriously nice pics of a seriously tasty motor......

Love that last one, from ground level...... I think that might be making a guest appearance on my desktop soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheers.... im not too happy with the lighting in some of them and it was too late too mess about doing them again.

maybe at the weekend i'll try some more and get the lighting correct and even take my tripod this time.

jedi-nice pics and very nice wheels-how much did the package set u back- oh and bet u cant wait for revenge of the cith eh?!

Great pics JK, and a good advert for optimax too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Mate has your rear end been bashed? the bumper isnt fitting right.

RIch

[ QUOTE ]
Rich.... not that i know of... where isnt it fitting?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look at the back shot the lip where it meets the arch is sticking out a bit and the panel gap isnt even...

RIch

odd... not sure which pic you mean... the one in the petrol station looks too far away to notice that.

as far as i know it hasnt been hit from behind.... maybe i can try to refit the bumper and get it straight??

This one:
RS4%20reps%20(10)_JPG.jpg

And This one:
RS4%20reps%20(9)_JPG.jpg

See what i mean?

Panel gap could just be the angle but its certainly sticking out a bit. Refittinf is easy and should sort it out.

RIch

[ QUOTE ]
They are some seriously nice pics of a seriously tasty motor......

Love that last one, from ground level...... I think that might be making a guest appearance on my desktop soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously large aerial on this piccy too, bet you can tune in to radio Tokyo with that one....

Great pics JK, i luv that colour too, blank the reg tho !!

TDiQuatty1.jpg

stops other ppl who abuse the system of plate duplicating

Well, it would be nice to clone your car, and then go into London, not pay any congestion charge, drive through bus lanes, get speeding and parking tickets, and maybe a lot worse. And then you've got a big pile of crap to sort out.

Their are just to many ********* who will exploit this fact.

Just trying to look out for each other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it would be nice to clone your car, and then go into London, not pay any congestion charge, drive through bus lanes, get speeding and parking tickets, and maybe a lot worse. And then you've got a big pile of crap to sort out.

Their are just to many ********* who will exploit this fact.

Just trying to look out for each other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put, my views exactly!

my mate just in dispute with the insurance apparently a silver TT ran into the rear of another car at heathrow with his reg.... only problem his car was parked here in wakefield while we were working nights. Hes still trying to prove it .

some more banners i have just been playing with

unfortunately though.... for some annoying reason... the admin on the forum dont allow picture signatures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

Absolutley Awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Doing the Noggy's proud M8!!

Nathan

take it you're glad youv'e finally bought the RS4s!
You should have got them way back in november though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

This one is easily the best
s3banner4.jpg

This one whould be better with a longer shutter speed. If you could catch some cars going past on the road showing the streaming of their headlights a bit more.
Prob need to adjust the film speed or apature to get the same lighting feel.
s3banner5.jpg

The very first to pics in the thread are just about perfect on the lighting. What camera are you using?

Oh yeah, nice car to!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

With all these pics flying around, I washed my car last night ready to take some photos. Got the car looking nice, grabbed the camera and the dam batteries were flat! Camera is now on charge so hopefully I will have a go tonight!

thanks guys... im into cars and photography so why not mix the two eh!!

i personally love number 2 for showing the car off but number 4 looks pretty cool just as a picture.

they have all been photoshopped aswell to chage lighting and colouring slightly

HTC.. number 5 could have been longer exposed yes...but there were hardly any cars on the raod anyway...i did manage to get one in the corner if you can see it but it wasnt a very long shutter.

I use a fuji s7000, compaq laptop, and photoshop cs

Dicky...shame your so far away otherwise a little meetup / photoshoot would be cool

Yeah number 2 shows the car off well, its just that bin and the optimax sign draws my eye away from what I'm supposed to looking at, if you see what I mean.

[ QUOTE ]

unfortunately though.... for some annoying reason... the admin on the forum dont allow picture signatures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thank god!

picture signatures are a PITA, making the site look cluttered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

nice pics though fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif