some pics of my s3 last night

[ QUOTE ]
my mate just in dispute with the insurance apparently a silver TT ran into the rear of another car at heathrow with his reg.... only problem his car was parked here in wakefield while we were working nights. Hes still trying to prove it .

[/ QUOTE ]

some dodgy characters around the heathrow area so i wouldnt be surprised!

jedi-knight83, what a wonderfull motor u have! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
picture signatures are a PITA, making the site look cluttered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention increasing the bandwidth use on the site... meaning the cost will go up for those that keep it running...

Unless we want it to become a subscription only site (meaning £££ has to change hands), fair policy really.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cheers.... im not too happy with the lighting in some of them and it was too late too mess about doing them again.

maybe at the weekend i'll try some more and get the lighting correct and even take my tripod this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neat pics! I love the one at ground level. I'm going to try that too.

As for the lighting, a poor show by the petrol station owner going home so you couldnt flick some switches or change the bulb colours....

The lighting is generally better in footy stadiums, now theres a challenge for you. One immaculately prepped car in the centre circle.. Go for the moody look at a graveyard in morning fog....etc etc Potential for a calender here ???

[ QUOTE ]
if the pics are hosted off site then it wont affect the bandwidth of this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

True! Brain not totally in gear when posting...