New Wheels - Rate them if you like

Tricki

Getting into it
Reaction score
I got rid of my RS4 II replicas with Nankangs yesterday, so now I'm joining the masses in the search for the ultimate wheels.

So far I've been considering OZ Ultraleggera and some from Tenzo, but at the mo these 5-spoke TSW Spas are my favourite.

Tell me what you think:

6704604005_f87bd2a2be_z.jpg

alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-5-lugs-spa-silver-std-700.jpg

i think the mallory 5's would look ok. almost R32'ish, so will be subtle.

i think the 5 spoke ones for me are too plain, and, in my opinion 5 spokes have too much space in them.

Hehe, 3 people, 3 opinions - this is going well.... The worst part is I agree with both of you! Thanks for your replies, the search continues.

nurburg's or check some rotiform's love them wheels on an s3!!!

Just to make things harder, I'm going to vote OZ's followed by the Mallorys!

Out of those three, the nurburgs. The Spa's edges are to angular, you need something smooth and/or fat for the 8L :)

Nurburgrings are my choice,the Spa's may look good but not if your running standard brakes as on 18's IMHO

Ultraleg-white.gif

^OZ Ultraleggera mmmm , mmm not so sure. I vote Nurburg. Or the wheels Dane put on his S3, they looked awesome on his silver s3

Nurburgring closely followed by Mallorys is my choice.

Dane's Tarmacs all day long. If not go OZ, ain't a big fan of TSW's Personally but if I had to I'd go mallory 5's in anth.

My vote goes to the TSW Nurburgrings, was gonna put them on my previous car, but they were only available in the US at that time. Lovely looking wheels! :wub: xx

I'm amazed by the response - thanks guys! Looks like the Nurburg has hit a sweet spot, and it was no. 1 on my list before I started looking at 5 spoke wheels, love Dane's 52's by the way, but they are quite heavy. So if we're talking TSW Nurburg; Polished face or Gun metal? The thing with gun is that it suits the dark grey bits along the sides and on the rear bumper, so I think it could look slick in real life, not sure this photoshop is doing it justice. But nothing wrong with polished either - of course.... :sos:

6709146821_bc250517b5_b.jpg

6709147495_e2697e56fe_b.jpg

Last edited:
just seen the price lol ive wanted these for time but....£4,029.00......oh poo.

Out of those I'd go for the tsw nurburgringers

But ultimately S4 reps suit the 8L more than anything, ever. Fact :)

Last run for today; still think the TSW Spas are nice on this car, and maybe a custom colour really makes them come alive:

6709401809_b63d6a50a5_b.jpg

6709402803_b62ee1e03c_b.jpg

the reason i never chose the nurburgs is because i HATE that black with polished face look.

BUT, looking at that photoshop of them in gunmetal, im converted, they look superb!!!

Reactions: The Squirrel
Ahh, yes, I see the difference now, and I do agree that they look lovely. However, the main reason I'm going for a swap is that I would like to reduce from 19" to 18" to get the weight down, and also get some performance rubber. The S4 reps are quite heavy, or not?

My s4 reps are 18s, don't know if iv seen them in 19s. Yeah they are quite heavy though, can't be bothered to weigh mine though