700 bhp S3

It'd be a laugh for a short while

that looks very nice under the bonnet,

very nice and std looking on the outside too (minus wheels)

Im not aware of the owners on here.

I think they are two of the best all round s3's ive seen!,not a good time to sale though,unless someone wants a toy!,and daddys paying!

yeah there about 25mins from where i live, me and my mate went to have a look at them in the flesh to see for ourselves, they've got some nice other motors there too.... they had a silver 8l with an rs4 lump running 550bhp....

yeah there about 25mins from where i live, me and my mate went to have a look at them in the flesh to see for ourselves, they've got some nice other motors there too.... they had a silver 8l with an rs4 lump running 550bhp....
So they are based in oxford area then?,might have to pop up myself (i do go fishing in oxford alot),rs4-8l my two fave car's,lol wet dreams for me!ha!,so basicly there using the 8l shape tuning different engines,and makeing money on them?,good work which ever way!

yeah caversham nr reading, more berkshire than oxfordshire tho , about 25mins for me but then i live this side of oxford anyway, still worth a trip to have a look mate, they've done some good work!!!

yeah caversham nr reading, more berkshire than oxfordshire tho , about 25mins for me but then i live this side of oxford anyway, still worth a trip to have a look mate, they've done some good work!!!
Il bare that in mind mate thanks!

Yeah there about 5 mins up the road from me, they do a lot of engine conversions and there into there superchargers too!

They both look really nice but i have to question a cars history that has had so much money thrown into it on an engine conversion that then gets sold on after covering no more than 2500 miles .... i'm talking more about the yellow one....

Its storm developments, i think they buy the cars standard, do the conversions and then sell them on. They have made some properly fast s3s recently.