How nice would these wheels look on an A3?

I

imported_Wicked666

01_big.jpg

They are Oz Titans. I like the replica's but everyone has them and I fancy something different.

Is anyone handy with the old photoshop to show me how they would look?

Thanks

my m8s had these on a celica, very nice but i find alot of boy racers have them

Quite popular with the corsa crew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

If I was going for OZ wheels I'd go for the Superleggera Race ones as they look really smart on A3/S3s.

ozsuperleggeraracesilver3sl.jpg

For the A3/S3 if you want Oz, i'd go for Canyon II. They look amazing on the car. Has a polished deep(ish) lip with anthracite colour spokes... VERY sexy!

[ QUOTE ]
If I was going for OZ wheels I'd go for the Superleggera Race ones as they look really smart on A3/S3s.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

canyon 2's would cost a fortune. the superleggs with split rim are £450+ a wheel!!! compared to £200 for the normal superleggs

As did i hence my suggestion...But the cost is too high. They are sexy though!

Cheers guys. I assumed the titans would look good as they are similar to the RS4's.

Got no side pic of the motor yet, waiting for a sunny day after its been washed!

Anyone got pic's of the canyon?

I love the fact the Canyon has a replaceable lip around it so kerbing won;t be as catastrophic as usual. Lee saw my saxo when I bought the car and he can confirm the alloys were screwed!

There was an S3 with the OZ Titans fitted that was in the Trading Post section, but it's no longer there - sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they were my second choice.

Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif