AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    4th Gear

Status

where have all the noggys gone?

I was just browsing through autotrader and there is a definate lack of noggy blue ones on there. the only ones at the moment are some high mileage ones up for about 14k.... this is good news!! mine is a low - midrage mileage car and so should easily be worth what i paid still [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is after audi tell me they would give me less for a trade in as my car is noggy blue and they find them harder to sell????? Are they pulling my chain as from what i can see...noggys command a higher price than most

PS - completely off topic but....how come the signature pictures are still not working... they are displaye din the preview but not in the actual posting.... just wondered seeng as a have a nice pic of my car in there now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status

Re: where have all the noggys gone?

It seems that unless you have a black or silver car with black interior, your car "will be more difficult to sell sir".

Usual dealer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img]

imported_fingermouse

They have sprayed them alll silver or black [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****_you.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****_you.gif[/img]

only kidding who knows just the wrong time of the year to have your nogggy out ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

cos i bought one, he he