where have all the noggys gone?

jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
I was just browsing through autotrader and there is a definate lack of noggy blue ones on there. the only ones at the moment are some high mileage ones up for about £14k.... this is good news!! mine is a low - midrage mileage car and so should easily be worth what i paid still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This is after audi tell me they would give me less for a trade in as my car is noggy blue and they find them harder to sell????? Are they pulling my chain as from what i can see...noggys command a higher price than most

PS - completely off topic but....how come the signature pictures are still not working... they are displaye din the preview but not in the actual posting.... just wondered seeng as a have a nice pic of my car in there now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It seems that unless you have a black or silver car with black interior, your car "will be more difficult to sell sir".

Usual dealer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

They have sprayed them alll silver or black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

only kidding who knows just the wrong time of the year to have your nogggy out ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif