New 18" RS6 Style Alloys Replica/Genuine - Anyone have pics on a S3 8L?

Jimgrim77

Reaction score
I have just been on the dyno and discovered that one of my front RS4 alloys is slightly buckled...bit of a problem when you are testing an S3 with 270+ bhp and testing a new custom aluminium tip.

Sadly the will have to wait as i source new alloys prior to re-dyno and posting the figures.

In the meantime, i quite like the new RS6 style allloys and rather than trail through what is now over 62 pages of photos, i'd be grateful for anyones help in relation to posting of some S3 8ls with this style of alloy in situ on their vehicle to confirm that they are the ones for me.

I'm not a fan of bbs and similar styles, now the avus wheels but want to retain the Audi look and feel that the new RS6 style may just be the ticket to freshening up my 11 year old ride and get me back on the dyno soon.

Thank in advance all.

James

I would have charged wheels front to back & hoped the rear wheels where ok.

Anyway, can you not have the wheels straightened?
Any refurb place should be able to do it.

Pat

I would have charged wheels front to back & hoped the rear wheels where ok.

Anyway, can you not have the wheels straightened?
Any refurb place should be able to do it.

Pat

Thanks for advice but will get all 4 alloys perfect before re-dyno.

Ive already tried moving them around and drives skittish in whatever location.

I bought vehicle with current wheels on it and strongly suspect previous refurbishments. Also suspect that the wheel quality is not up to much and that they lack durability.

Would rather not risk instability and safety at the level of performance that the car is now generating, hence the post for new high quality wheels.

Thank again for taking the time to respond, all advice is welcome.

For anyone interested, these are what I ended up buying...

4042-img-1283-large.jpg

4043-img-1285-large.jpg

4047-img-1286-large.jpg