One for those running Porsche brakes...

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Will using R32 discs along with a porsche 996 front caliper mean my standard 17 inch wheel will not fit? Im running 12mm spacers at the moment. Im fitting bigger wheels but want to be able to keep the 17s for track use.

I can fit 17's on my AP's and 330mm discs... the AP's are quite chunky and need spacers to clear... plan to use 335's when they need replacing... they will fit too... R32 are 334mm iirc

<tuffty/>

Hopefully good news then,
335mm??
Are these a custom disc?
Where from? How much?

Hopefully good news then,
335mm??
Are these a custom disc?
Where from? How much?

2 piece ones from Bill mate... basically I have the 330mm versions and they now do 335mm versions so would be rude not too :)

<tuffty/>

I dont think r32 discs will fit Paul, I think 28mm is the limit with new pads.

Also, I was told that 330mm is the geometric limit of the caliper, I think the Porsche they come from has 318mm discs.

Worth checking :)

Tufty the discs you run at the minute, the 330mm ones, are they 2 piece?

Realy?
I may have mentioned the incorrect caliper.
It was a set up they seem to run on mk4 R32 golfs

Tufty the discs you run at the minute, the 330mm ones, are they 2 piece?

20090908_IMG00089-20090908-2019.jpg

<tuffty/>

Ive asked bill ( well posted in his section) if these discs would work with my Brembos, I assume i would need a small spacer to lift the caliper?
Im intrested in this as an option and would like to know the price of the kit and then the replacement rotors.

Ive asked bill ( well posted in his section) if these discs would work with my Brembos, I assume i would need a small spacer to lift the caliper?
Im intrested in this as an option and would like to know the price of the kit and then the replacement rotors.

Yeah... Bill has the spacers for just that very application :)

Best bet is either to email him or give him a bell tbh...

<tuffty/>