S3 price

I

imported_kennyf

Thinking of selling my 2001 facelift S3 is Noggy blue with 51k on it, full audi history. Its also got a full milltek from the turbo back and been remapped by star performance. Also has the two tone leather and blue int.

Any ideas what price i should put on this?

what you thinking of getting instead?

i'd say that its definitely a buyers market compared to turn of the year when i got mine. i say this because if you do a search on autotrader and ebay you will see plenty of s3's up for sale. so prices may not be as high as you want. but get this for weird logic...because there are more about you will sell your car quicker if its a good example at a good price because buyers will feel more confident in a liquid and thus fair market!!!

although....depending on where in scotland you live you may be able to get a few hundred quid more due to lack of direct competition.

best of luck!!

well i have had mine 3 months now and just sold it for 16k. As i cant realy afford run because of moveing and i only paid 16k for it .Not bad as i have had some fun in the car. So i am geting a polo gti for me and wife

[ QUOTE ]
what you thinking of getting instead?

i'd say that its definitely a buyers market compared to turn of the year when i got mine. i say this because if you do a search on autotrader and ebay you will see plenty of s3's up for sale. so prices may not be as high as you want. but get this for weird logic...because there are more about you will sell your car quicker if its a good example at a good price because buyers will feel more confident in a liquid and thus fair market!!!

although....depending on where in scotland you live you may be able to get a few hundred quid more due to lack of direct competition.

best of luck!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've sacked the idea now , was thinking of getting a big powered rear wheel drive like a supra or skyline but I like my S3.
I just wanted big gains for little expense and that isn’t the S3. But I love quality of the S3, just need to take the hit to get the gains I want.

All advice and tips gratefully accepted!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you need to factor in running costs. skylines are quite expensive to run.

chip your s3 and see what you think then. and if you need more i'm sure ess_three, dunk, richa3turbo will happily help you spend you money wisely.

but i guess if you want tail end happiness for "cheap" money i'd say go for a ford capri 3.0s, bmw 2002 ,e30 325is, or chrysler sunbeam turbo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif they'd make nice weekend cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and you could have a lotta fun without going at ridiculous speeds to see where the limit was.

but glad you are sticking with us a while longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Jim at star remapped it for me and I've got a m/tek from the turbo back....

Been looking at the the Garrett aplications offered by ATP as adirect replacement for the KO4 . No need for the manifold or downpipe hoky pokery, well so they say!

Still need to get basic mods like FMIC done to and the like , and get the injectors uprated as well.

The tell out action looks fun but must admit I like the sure footedness of the S3. Its a very understated looking car , which is part of its appeal.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif