does anyone know what make these wheels are and what size ?

S3 JOHN

Reaction score
28lg7pz.jpg
need these wheels !

They look like rial daytona race 2 pieces split rims, had a set on a s3 a few years ago- sold them last summer- I regret it ever since !

The look like BBS LM reps tbh, they suit A3/S3 perfectly IMO

Just been having a look and think they are bbs reps although image is dame close too ,but the price of image makes me wana say bbs reps! Starting to save now !
What size do you think they are ? 18"?

think of an amout and then double it.. thats how much bud, there bucks them rims!!

Indeed they are!! Plus I would say V rare as well

Pat

so apart from that good news then! il stick with the bbs lm reps i think . what are the best size to have 18" 19" iv dropped 30mm all round dont wont any rubbing .

You can go 19's with out any problems just don't go any wider than 235

Pat

i suppose the good thing with them is you can take them with you when you sell the car and out on your next VAG

however, i wouldn't spend that in a million years - you can buy a good diesel for that and have it as a second car !!!

yeah does look sweet mate . def aiming for that look . Just not to sure about slamming mine that much bet its a bumpy ride

Those ones are polished matey.

They usually go for 1000-1500?

I know someone who just sold a set for 1750! But they were the 10's on the rear which are very rare to come by.

They look like rial daytona race 2 pieces split rims, had a set on a s3 a few years ago- sold them last summer- I regret it ever since !
they are 2 pieces split rims...just like i said before. There's 2 sets for sale on ebay but the guy's asking silly money for them- you can get them from german forums/ebay for cheaper. Sold my set for 400 quid, mint with just minor curbing one one wheel- felt sorry at the time but they were gathering dust in my shed + had 2 sets of hub adaptors made wrong which put me off ... never had a haldex quattro audi after that...